TFCD for S11loop the YANDAO PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
quekky said:
repeating flash. not much ps except for curves and minor color saturation
the pay off of having dinner late ! :thumbsup:

MTL send yr nice infra shot to my email pls thanks;p

espn said:
Ok ok... j/k... you also very YD, anyway if you can find a lady friend willing to do TFCD with you let me know.. I got lotsa ideas... heehee...

Because you're too cheap to upgrade to better glass? ;p
gals ah ? dont have leh no gals :cry:

John Teoh said:
But you are using a film or digital camera? This is easy with digital. For film, never try before.

No film, haha the last time use at changi boardwalk already so jia lat. As you know i only got my G6 lor... but still can try i guess. ;p

beetlejuice said:
No film, haha the last time use at changi boardwalk already so jia lat. As you know i only got my G6 lor... but still can try i guess. ;p

Think so as long it can do long exposure.

Anyway you may want to try in your room yourself.

Set up your cam with tripod. Switch off the light or only on a small light. Set your cam to long exposure like 5 to 10 sec (use F8 and above to minimise the light entering). Then get a touch (LED one better) and make sure the light bulb faces the camera. Then when you press the camera to take the picture, you quickly draw the things you want. Once complete, see if the effect is what you want. You can also try with your pinky like drawing a love or words.

However, i need to warn you that long exposure is not very healthy to your CCD and make cause burning effect (one part of the CCD shows purple for my case). ;)

beetlejuice said:
That is so cool! Just nice that clement's pose just right. Very interesting indeed. Haha at least i was there to check out how it was done. ;)
ya loh, just so that the other flash at the correct time ;)

John Teoh said:
Think so as long it can do long exposure.

Anyway you may want to try in your room yourself.

Set up your cam with tripod. Switch off the light or only on a small light. Set your cam to long exposure like 5 to 10 sec (use F8 and above to minimise the light entering). Then get a touch (LED one better) and make sure the light bulb faces the camera. Then when you press the camera to take the picture, you quickly draw the things you want. Once complete, see if the effect is what you want. You can also try with your pinky like drawing a love or words.

However, i need to warn you that long exposure is not very healthy to your CCD and make cause burning effect (one part of the CCD shows purple for my case). ;)

wow sounds interesting... Hmm my CCD... its ok, not say I'm going to do this often hahaha... ok great, yet another project for myself. thanks John. :D

beetlejuice said:
wow sounds interesting... Hmm my CCD... its ok, not say I'm going to do this often hahaha... ok great, yet another project for myself. thanks John. :D

Take your time and slowly explore. Hope to see nice and creative pictures from you :thumbsup:

quekky said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

can even see rain drops. how come my pics cant capture raindrops?

Max the shutter speed as high as the high speed sync on flash can go and FLASH :)

beetlejuice said:
Thanks and with so many PROs around to help, I'm pretty sure I'll get there someday. haha :cool:
No need many PROs lah. You have one PRO enough liao. :angel:

ermmmm so not a single viewable photos of me from that night? so sad...

illustrious said:
ermmmm so not a single viewable photos of me from that night? so sad...

wait ar... lemme check out ur passport photo. lol :sweat:

SpitFir3 said:
Max the shutter speed as high as the high speed sync on flash can go and FLASH :)
1/1000 ;p FP flash

Status
Not open for further replies.