TFCD for model(Pefer lady or couple)

NikonCamera

Nov 9, 2009
Looking for a lady or couple for TFCD. You can be a model who wants a portfolio or couple who wants to do some shoot for memory. We are a team of two photographers (I am doing photo while my partner is doing video) and looking to expand our portfolio too. The person needs not be a professional nor require any modelling experience.

Currently our available date for the shoot is 29th Jan 2014(Wednesday) and 3rd Feb 2014(Monday).

Interested? Please PM me.

Prior to the shoot a discussion will take place.

Stanley Fong

Last edited:
Hi there! We are looking for a lady or couple for TFCD. You can be a model who wants a portfolio or couple who wants to do some shoot for memory. We are a team of two photographers (I am doing photo while my partner is doing video) and looking to expand our portfolio too. The person needs not be a professional nor require any modelling experience.

Currently our available date for the shoot is 29th Jan 2014(Wednesday) and 3rd Feb 2014(Monday).

Stanley Fong

Hi there! We are looking for a lady or couple for TFCD. You can be a model who wants a portfolio or loving couple who wants to do some shoot for memory. We are a team of two photographers (I am doing photo while my partner is doing video) and looking to expand our portfolio too. The person needs not be a professional nor require any modelling experience.

We would be doing casual theme with close-up of head shot, 1/2 or 3/4 body shot of you doing some outdoor fun activities.

Currently our available date for the shoot is 3rd Feb 2014(Monday) only

Stanley Fong

Last edited: