Test Shoots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.
Whoever has recently sent me a PM and not received a reply, I am so sorry, I accidentally deleted the messages. Please resend the PMs again!

Thank you.
Whoever has recently sent me a PM and not received a reply, I am so sorry, I accidentally deleted the messages. Please resend the PMs again!

bump^

Thank you.

bump^

Thank you.

^^^^^^^

Maybe its a lot easier to find fashion photographers in Mayhem Models, Supermodels, Jurgita, Models websites :)

Its sometimes hard to find the photographer who can enhance a models folio, especially the book which she can go for casting and clinch jobs ;)

Have to be patient la :)

Maybe its a lot easier to find fashion photographers in Mayhem Models, Supermodels, Jurgita, Models websites :)

Its sometimes hard to find the photographer who can enhance a models folio, especially the book which she can go for casting and clinch jobs ;)

Have to be patient la :)

:)
bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.