Tangshooters - TFCD Theresa & Nadyne

Status
Not open for further replies.
kuantoh, sent you TFCD photos, please check e-mail.

2276282223_f3c20e371f.jpg

OK my share.

Theresa 1
theresahdrweb1.jpg

Nadyne smack
nadyn3dweb1.jpg

The PRO Tang shooter
_POR0779+1.jpg

Looking
_POR0776.jpg

Sorry, taking abit of time to process the TFCD. Challenging myself and PSing it to extreme... Only 1 for now.. more in the making.. Cheerios. C&C.. welcome.

2293067175_0f1f4aa5d1_o.jpg

Sorry, taking abit of time to process the TFCD. Challenging myself and PSing it to extreme... Only 1 for now.. more in the making.. Cheerios. C&C.. welcome.

Nice feel and backgnd... Can see u put some effort in...

Juz one pt, can make my fren's complexion smoother? U can do some PS to skin also. ;)

No offence Gerald bro, the lighting seems a tad too different. It does give a nice feel, but right now I just feel that the subject and background are too detached from each other. But still, it's a nice effort! :thumbsup:

no offence at all bro.. in fact appreciate the fore-right opinion... haaa... it does look like a Tiger Advertisment .. doesn't it.

Actually to make it look "normal" I can and should have blurred the background... (DOF makes it look weird bro).. more than the lightings. But that is so much easier to do. Now.. i am challenging that fact actually.. your "tad" did indeed make me feel really good bro. Thanks and cheers!

No probs bro. Thanks for taking in my noob input. :embrass: Perhaps you can modify the lighting on the subject (Theresa) a bit more towards the dusk kind of look? Probably blends in better that way. I think "removing" the BCG mark while you're smoothening the complexion might help too. :) Photographers who pay heed to very minute details will say that I guess -crosses fingers- :embrass::bsmilie:

haaa... will do will do.. too much energy today on the pics already.. so slowly does it.... I have a cheated copy.. but that is afterall.. cheating.. so never post that. ...

BCG.. wahaa... not nice huh? Hmm...

Hmmm, my CS3 takes forever to update man. I think I'll update it again tomorrow or something when I'm in the office. Was trying to PP some shots of the TFCD but can't open shots from Pierce's D3 without updating. :cry:

Hmmm, my CS3 takes forever to update man. I think I'll update it again tomorrow or something when I'm in the office. Was trying to PP some shots of the TFCD but can't open shots from Pierce's D3 without updating. :cry:

Hey bro u wan the plug in to read D3 raw files? I can send u if wan... dun need dl then :thumbsup: I already dl liao

Hey bro u wan the plug in to read D3 raw files? I can send u if wan... dun need dl then :thumbsup: I already dl liao

How big is the file bro? Can send via email?

my noob question...when PPing like this, you have to separate the subject from the background right? How do you guys usually do it ah? I've read about at least 2 ways. 1) mask off by airbrushing the outline of the whole subject 2) Use the lasso tool to trace all around her. Got any easier way? If not which one do you guys prefer? Thanks in advance :bsmilie:

my noob question...when PPing like this, you have to separate the subject from the background right? How do you guys usually do it ah? I've read about at least 2 ways. 1) mask off by airbrushing the outline of the whole subject 2) Use the lasso tool to trace all around her. Got any easier way? If not which one do you guys prefer? Thanks in advance :bsmilie:

In Photoshop CS3, you can use a new tool called the Quick Selection Tool. Use it already then slowly mask and brush to refine... That new tool is :bigeyes::thumbsup:

In Photoshop CS3, you can use a new tool called the Quick Selection Tool. Use it already then slowly mask and brush to refine... That new tool is :bigeyes::thumbsup:

Haiz...am using gimp at the moment, comp too slow to support cs3, but will see if gimp have or not next time :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.