Tangshooters - Sinful Melvados - Food Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks to DM and also Dreampact for a great learning opportunity..
stole some other people's food for a snap

2897876246_ac2378afb2.jpg

photostream

2897877320_ccf5587c6e.jpg

2897877784_597a68b93b.jpg

2897034185_01545bdc13.jpg

i think my shots weren't satisfactory much so for the steak and brownie shots. do guide me along anyone

this is the 1st time i face a sio ark mee for 3 hours plus, and did not eat it....:sweat:

a-DSC_0067sioark.jpg

i think it tastes yummier...:cry:

oh...must SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO DARLING DREAM MERCHANT.
he guided us with some much patience...
i am still a blur foodie..

Last edited:
Some of my fair share of pictures..
Really not easy at all to shoot food...
but DM has been a great help.. would like to learn more from him next time..
Thanks DM~!! :cheergal:

Last edited:
Food photography is damn challenging, after hundreds of shots only less than 5 can make it. :embrass: nevertheless we shall keeping trying, Thanks DM for spending his time to give us tips but I'm still not talented to produce results sighhhhhhh.

Chicken Sandwich
2898510288_fdd234b9ef.jpg

Prawn Pasta
2898510826_570a82ed0b.jpg

Give that Man a Tiger!
2898510546_7c2d98a18c.jpg

Pizza
2897668545_871df6fda6.jpg

wah, u guys a fast, will send in after i go back.

Thanks Dream Merchant for the teaching. it is really hard work shooting food

The pleasure and honor's is mine.

Thank euu for having mee der, and allowing mee to kay-poh! :bsmilie:

You guys (and gal) got sum nice shots there ... no C&C as I knew what was going on at each set up and basically, too many things were out of your hands. :angel:

But, I wld have to say that Fairy's chix wings and this week's sio ark pasta, as well as gglankie's brownie, and P3rSeUs' close-ups are among the better executed shots. ;) :bsmilie:

Last edited:
The pleasure and honor's is mine.

Thank euu for having mee der, and allowing mee to kay-poh! :bsmilie:

You guys (and gal) got sum nice shots there ... no C&C as I knew what was going on at each set up and basically, too many things were out of your hands. :angel:

But, I wld have to say that Fairy's chix wings and this week's sio ark pasta, as well as gglankie's brownie, and P3rSeUs' close-ups are among the better executed shots. ;)

I'll share ma 5 min Snap-Shot (lemember hor, most of the time was spent chit-chatting! Hehehe!) for tonite and will take it down later. Yu'll notice that I just about never post up online.

~~~ This's one's for you TSers! ~~~

[*]Pic removed as requested by owner[*]​

Exposure is set for what my printer uses at their lab, so I dun know how it wld turn up on your screens. Please note dat the duck was reaaaly DIEDED after 5 hours of laying around!
:bsmilie:

Wow! How did you shoot this? Lighting setup? Care to share?

Last edited:
DM Sio ark is so nice..:heart:
especially the greens... pop out feeling..

*fairy go hide liao..:cry:*

Last edited:
All the shots make me wanna go there and eat. Almost realistic foods shots. See already buay tahan! Delicious------hmn.

Wow! How did you shoot this? Lighting setup? Care to share?

Err ... I just grabbed da dish since I last min lemembered R ask me if I cld hoot a deesh as weell ... I used twilight light and 1 reflector. The guys were der and saw me scramble to grab de shot. **SWEATZ**

Oh, later plish halp me remove the photo can? Cos I will be removing it tomorrow morning so dun wan leave it ard. It's this thing I hab - I almost neber post up my peekchures online. Hope yu guys dun mind and can halp mee. ;)

Last edited:
DM Sio ark is so nice..:heart:
especially the greens... pop out feeling..

*fairy go hide liao..:cry:*

Ohh Fai-rieeee, I can halp yr wan POP OUT osos eef euu wan! :devil: :bsmilie: :cool:

i will go standby all the eqpt oso..:sweat:
i was armed with only a flash and camera and the wrong lens ...:rolleyes:

Longer lanse eesh better ... but other teengs ... keep it as simple as possible so dat eeu can koncentlate fulli on de fud! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.