TangShooters-Fast and Furious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, nice shots.

Send to Coolsigg for compliation. :)

Noted... :sweat:

KuanToh, I realised that your shots are a little bit "paranama" ( not the same as conventional length and width ratio ). did you crop your shots ? or is it some feature of you new toy settings ?

Shots taken with Sigma 10-20, cropped at bottom to remove excess space to create this effect... My new toy dun think can do this thing lar... too processor intensive to design liao :bsmilie:

Shots taken with Sigma 10-20, cropped at bottom to remove excess space to create this effect... My new toy dun think can do this thing lar... too processor intensive to design liao :bsmilie:

:) I see.... I almost wanted to sell all my gears and go for D300 if it can do paranama shots :bsmilie:

hi TANGSHOOTER, Lyneous here. Fantastic group of photographer. The photos are fabulous, we're :drool:.

Thanks DK for intorducing Phua, Percie and the rest of the gang. Hope to see you guys soon.

OT a bit: Can some one taught me how to open those *.NEF files I took yesterday. I can't seem to preview it at all in windows explorer or Adobe Bridge. Can someone chime me the tricks to get them view on the computer? :( Thanks in advance.

Yo Bro, welcome... :)

Had a great time with u guys... :)

Certainly we should meetup .... even if its for kopi!!!

And best if u take up photography... hahaa

hi Fast and furious Team!! Orh lulu aka Daniel here.. kekekek:cool:

Truely awesome day we had yesterday! when you put a bunch of Car Lovers and a bunch of Photography Lovers together, the result is = "SWEE SWEE SWEE"!!

the photos are awesome! The fellos at BMW.sg forum simply luv them! Drooling all the way!:bigeyes:

Thanks to DK for getting everyone together from Tang Shooters! u da man!

Special thanks to Pierce and Phoa for chalking out most of the cost on renting the equipments to make the event even more memorable! :thumbsup:

Of course the event will not be successful without the support from the rest of the guys here! Thanks!

All of us from BMW.sg had plenty of fun yesterday and very much looking fwd to another such event in very near future! Cheers guy!!

hi TANGSHOOTER, Lyneous here. Fantastic group of photographer. The photos are fabulous, we're :drool:.

Thanks DK for intorducing Phua, Percie and the rest of the gang. Hope to see you guys soon.

OT a bit: Can some one taught me how to open those *.NEF files I took yesterday. I can't seem to preview it at all in windows explorer or Adobe Bridge. Can someone chime me the tricks to get them view on the computer? :( Thanks in advance.

Bro welcome onto CS.. !!!

already send you PM on how to open NEF

In short, GREAT CARS, GREAT DRIVERS, GREAT SHOOT. And not forgetting the great food too!

Sharing some more here before i do up the compilation... Send the pics to who ar phoa? coolsigg? phoa?

A history of excellence...
MSG10.jpg

wa this is nice!!:thumbsup:

Great series guys....
Impressive works from Kuantoh and Redsun..

Love all the white car only when I own 1 of them :lovegrin:

Great series guys! Makes me feel so sad that I couldn't join you guys... :cry::cry::cry:

97K9170-Edit.jpg

97K9160-Edit.jpg

This 2 ...................... Cars Swee :bsmilie:

cant edit the pics yet...here's one TFCD model potential:

2643194490102510613S600x600Q85.jpg

Haaa... This TFCD is scary... wonder what someone did to him in the car and made him smile like that.. wahaa!

:think:... You make my mind go WILD alittle... woo woo..

Phoa.. someone in the car? ...or no no.. someone below you? :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

:think:... You make my mind go WILD alittle... woo woo..

Phoa.. someone in the car? ...or no no.. someone below you? :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

yes, driver in the car...

Hi Coolsigg Bro,

Will need you help to coordinate another car shoot soon togather with Phoa and me... for Tang Shooters in joined event with magazine. Call u tomorrow k?

Woo woo..another car shoot?
:think: When? I want to shoot to destress but next month?
I want to get some babes for this time then. :bsmilie:

Hi Coolsigg Bro,

Will need you help to coordinate another car shoot soon togather with Phoa and me... for Tang Shooters in joined event with magazine. Call u tomorrow k?

sure, will pm u my number...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.