TangShooters-EOY 07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice seeing u around. Nice outfit u have. So wat charactor r u potraying that day? ;)
Ever did a outfit from your own imagination? I am keen, if u would allow me to design one for you....

2052337356_12a310d73d.jpg

Okie not the one above, willl design a more suitable one lah... Graphic designing is still my forte. Cheers!!

Ever did a outfit from your own imagination? I am keen, if u would allow me to design one for you....

Okie not the one above, willl design a more suitable one lah... Graphic designing is still my forte. Cheers!!

wow this is good!:thumbsup:

That design is definitely suitable for Billy Bro. He has the rock hard abs to fit into this outfit :thumbsup: :bsmilie: (Can't find the post you did where you grafted his face and placed on the main character of the movie "300")

wow this is good!:thumbsup:
keke.. thanks... trying to showoff only. Paiseh paiseh!

That design is definitely suitable for Billy Bro. He has the rock hard abs to fit into this outfit :thumbsup: :bsmilie: (Can't find the post you did where you grafted his face and placed on the main character of the movie "300")
By popular demand:-

2070836224_58188b6179_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.