Tang Shooters XXIV: TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about to tell you not to go Changi beach to take sunset... but was too late liao... hows your catch? any nice sunset at Changi... basically, sun rise in the East, sets in the West... hence cannot have a good sunset at Changi..

Nevertheless, today sunset is fantestic. :thumbsup:

no issue bro... got caught a nice sunset at changi 1/2 yr back... nice egg yolk... today is more of playin with moods and colors... not bad catch today but definitely not the best...

Nearest to my hse mah... hee... been here since young so love the place... :heart:

no issue bro... got caught a nice sunset at changi 1/2 yr back... nice egg yolk... today is more of playin with moods and colors... not bad catch today but definitely not the best...

Nearest to my hse mah... hee... been here since young so love the place... :heart:

swee lah,

I might be going to Changi tomorrow morning about 7am to catch some crabs in action ( those with only a single hand )... by the jetty muddy pads.

I hope I can wake up on time.
cheers,

swee lah,

I might be going to Changi tomorrow morning about 7am to catch some crabs in action ( those with only a single hand )... by the jetty muddy pads.

cheers,

Ah... saw those crabbies there everytime. Ya... must be early to catch them. Can macro them also ;)

Better go and sleep then... :angel:

Good night butties! I'm off to slp. See you guys at tmr's outing if I can make it! Might try for SYPA after all. It's my first and last chance at it anyway. :embrass::bsmilie:

goot morelengs butties!

Goot morleng butties! ;)

Goot moaning butties.. hope for goot weather por chiu-or tool-nine! :D

good updertoon barlies. Reporting live from vivocity now. Weather is good and skies are blue... Going to watch superhero movie with gf... Seeya all later! :)

Yesh mi highness...

I ish back from my sunset walkabout... fruitful collection today... :D

yesterday sunset's sky look v promising! my house the view horrigibile la hahaha

swee lah,

cheers,

those crabs are called fiddler crabs, i that time went to literally catch n keep them haha lasted a few days before they mati :S
they are very cute! but very sensitive to human motion lol

good luck billy!

if got chance nxt time go w u too

good updertoon barlies. Reporting live from vivocity now. Weather is good and skies are blue... Going to watch superhero movie with gf... Seeya all later! :)

super hero moobees gotch badman and lobin? :think::bsmilie:

leeporking live from VivoCity! :D

all out. nobody to tcss... :cry:

super hero moobees gotch badman and lobin? :think::bsmilie:

:bigeyes: what happen to the language lately?
Moller & Moller...
Kena poision its?

Status
Not open for further replies.