Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder whether my MB-D10 for D300 here or not liao... Some ppl say few days back get liao... Broke liao ar...

LCD 37 inch?
Got spec to show?
I will ask the people around me who want. :)

32" la bro. 17 weeks old. Hitachi 32LD9000TA HD LCD IPS panel with 10,000 contrast. Free wall mount!

the 2 - S look likes 88 .... :)

err .. the "t" should not connect to the "r" .. look like something else .. :sweat: :what:

the chinese word can choose "chao su" ? more forceful

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

PengZ like that also can see lol *speechless* (Provided I'm seeing the same thing lol)

tangshooters.jpg

Can you all see it :p.

Hint: Liang Chao Wei. :bsmilie:

2232624242_1f3a5b5909.jpg

Draft done during my mini break! Just the fonts la, background u all must supply.. :)

2231839869_2e8c60af8c.jpg

w/ drop shadow
Anyone want the fireworks png, pm me yr email. Strictly tang shooters only ar. :)

Gilbert still in SG... Gg US soon hor... Enjoy ur course for 6 weeks man... Come back BBB all the D3 and go japan with me and plasma in September! Yeh!!

Gilbert still in SG... Gg US soon hor... Enjoy ur course for 6 weeks man... Come back BBB all the D3 and go japan with me and plasma in September! Yeh!!

No saving up for rainy day haha. Not buying liao. I'm not "LICH" like Phoa hahaha ;p :bsmilie:

tang shooters is really TOO FAST TOO FURIOUS.

actually horz...we've already slow down..but the pace is just right already
not too fast..at least the last lock thread bring u to the active thread..if too fast, dun noe how any locked threads u have to link to the active one..
not too slow..too slow, u'll see the outing thread still hanging on to the 50th outing..or worse, when u check back u still see u r the last poster..

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

actually horz...we've already slow down..but the pace is just right already
not too fast..at least the last lock thread bring u to the active thread..if too fast, dun noe how any locked threads u have to link to the active one..
not too slow..too slow, u'll see the outing thread still hanging on to the 50th outing..or worse, when u check back u still see u r the last poster..

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Haha ok i guess being in camp most of the time and not being able to check back often kinda sucks. Thats why im lost.

Anyway see u guys on sunday! Dont be late :p

Status
Not open for further replies.