Tang Shooters XCVII - TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely not going to queue for it this time. Last year gong gong queue 5 hours at comcentre. Lol

I definitely not going to queue for it this time. Last year gong gong queue 5 hours at comcentre. Lol

I still using handphone ( not iphone ), anyone wants to sponsor me :think:

iphone4 so many problems, y still buy? :dunno:

My plan just nice finish liao, singtel also sent me a $100 voucher (expire 30 Sept)

I think only anthena problem. only really use then will know.....lol

this time no walk-in, all must be register first.

My plan just nice finish liao, singtel also sent me a $100 voucher (expire 30 Sept)

this time no walk-in, all must be register first.

They talk **** one. Last year also say no walk in. Hotline cso and ground staff all
give differnt info. In the end anybody who queue also can buy :confused:

They test liao the problem doesn't affect our network here, duno y though :dunno:

iphone 3 ish enuff.....
i thinking buy ipad and MBP :devil:

They talk **** one. Last year also say no walk in. Hotline cso and ground staff all
give differnt info. In the end anybody who queue also can buy :confused:

ooooo........i just see how much it cost lor. cos i am trading in my wife's hp worth 250, then pass her my current iphone. so total i have 350 to spare.......if i need to fork out less than 200 then i will buy.

also will down grade my plan and change it with data plan type (3G flexi $50+).

those choosing hp, my advice, dun buy sony Vivaz...super lousy...keep hang...slow response...:thumbsd:

ooooo........i just see how much it cost lor. cos i am trading in my wife's hp worth 250, then pass her my current iphone. so total i have 350 to spare.......if i need to fork out less than 200 then i will buy.

also will down grade my plan and change it with data plan type (3G flexi $50+).

those choosing hp, my advice, dun buy sony Vivaz...super lousy...keep hang...slow response...:thumbsd:

i want to buy blackberry, but my plan end mid next year :bsmilie:
to let awalk & kang shifu feel better, when i meet them i change use SE k810 :bsmilie:

Wa sho gootz they oni gimme $ buy rense n cam nia :(

si beh hao rians spotted! :sticktong

now i know where my income tax ghost too oredi :angry::angry:

hahaha. notch forgetting ur tax money ish also ghost to letting them paint 5 circles on the road and asking chiu to keep out of it. :bsmilie:

hahaha. notch forgetting ur tax money ish also ghost to letting them paint 5 circles on the road and asking chiu to keep out of it. :bsmilie:

haha... chiu tink sinkapoklearn hwill retz e 5 circle bust pass meh... survey results tok kkj huan... on the road sure all selfish... :bsmilie:

other than on the road, Taxi with stickers "Give Way" on the windscreen also

haha... chiu tink sinkapoklearn hwill retz e 5 circle bust pass meh... survey results tok kkj huan... on the road sure all selfish... :bsmilie:

they ish will give chiu an empty angbao ask chiu to put $130 inside and gib them back if chiu ish no gib way reh :sweat:

other than on the road, Taxi with stickers "Give Way" on the windscreen also

my laopeh's VITO taxi ish gotch that sticker :embrass:

must ask him to send me to work more often during that period. should be quite fast reach work place during peak hours. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.