Tang Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sentosa Flowers 09

Date : 24 Jan
Time :8.30am @ Harbourfront Mrt

Come celebrate the season of Spring and usher in the Year of the Ox with a kaleidoscope of fresh blooms at the annual floral extravaganza, Sentosa Flowers 2009. Be enthralled by the magnificent displays of unique flowers and soak in the festive mood on the sunny island! For the first time, the floral displays will be making its way down to the white sandy beaches of Palawan, making it a truly Sentosa experience. And when night falls, be mesmerised by the beauty of lit-up flowers under the starry sky. So come on down to Sentosa with your family and friends, and celebrate Spring at this award-winning festival.

Participants
1.Redsun2
2.lkkang
3.part0 (TBC)
4.Benosaurous TBC
5.zh3ng (bergin)
6.coolsigg
7. san
8.datson79
9. Rainwhisper
10. zaxh81 + 1pax

Sentosa Flowers 09

Come celebrate the season of Spring and usher in the Year of the Ox with a kaleidoscope of fresh blooms at the annual floral extravaganza, Sentosa Flowers 2009. Be enthralled by the magnificent displays of unique flowers and soak in the festive mood on the sunny island! For the first time, the floral displays will be making its way down to the white sandy beaches of Palawan, making it a truly Sentosa experience. And when night falls, be mesmerised by the beauty of lit-up flowers under the starry sky. So come on down to Sentosa with your family and friends, and celebrate Spring at this award-winning festival.

Participants
1.Redsun2
2.lkkang
3.part0 (TBC)
4.Benosaurous TBC
5.zh3ng (bergin)
6.coolsigg
7. san
8.datson79
9. Rainwhisper
10. zaxh81 + 1pax
11.BillyCadiz(NEW)

PnS 2009 first outing

Shoot opened to ALL.

Date: 17 Jan 2009
Time: 830am Breakfast, 900am shoot till 1200noon

Hi... going to celebrate the one year anniversary of PnS outing held last year 27 Jan 2008. This year im going to initiate more of PnS outings as i just gotten a PnS. So for a start im targeting 17 Jan 2009 to be a pure PnS outing, no SLR, No DSLR, no Film, no medium/large format. Since CNY is around the corner, im suggesting meet in the morning in Chinatown for breakfast and start shooting.

Participants:

1. carnage3630
2. blazer_workz [SE W960]
3. kuantoh (nokia 6500 Classic... Jia lat cant find my compact.. Really pt and soot liao)
4. zaxh (sun morning no problem)
5. part0 TBC
6. gglankie - 910i (TBC)
7. lkkang [Yashica]
8. Simpleliving
9. coolsigg
10. woofmy (heng, ish day shoot... where the heck is my PnS?)
11. Falconite (TBC)
12. Lohkam (TBC)
13. blee5325 - lumix fx12 (new)
14. LittlePhotophile (formally "anti-social") HP: 92969394

PnS 2009 first outing

Shoot opened to ALL.

Hi... going to celebrate the one year anniversary of PnS outing held last year 27 Jan 2008. This year im going to initiate more of PnS outings as i just gotten a PnS. So for a start im targeting 17 Jan 2009 to be a pure PnS outing, no SLR, No DSLR, no Film, no medium/large format. Since CNY is around the corner, im suggesting meet in the morning in Chinatown for breakfast and start shooting.

Participants:

1. carnage3630
2. blazer_workz [SE W960]
3. kuantoh (nokia 6500 Classic... Jia lat cant find my compact.. Really pt and soot liao)
4. zaxh (sun morning no problem)
5. part0 TBC
6. gglankie - 910i (TBC)
7. lkkang [Yashica]
8. Simpleliving
9. coolsigg
10. woofmy (heng, ish day shoot... where the heck is my PnS?)
11. Lohkam (TBC)
12. blee5325 - lumix fx12 (new)
13. LittlePhotophile (formally "anti-social") HP: 92969394

Fixing another shoot... will drop from this shoot. Enjoy yourself guys!

Dance Shoot (tentative 31st jan)

To ONLY ALL Tangshooters, especially those who raised interest during msn. I've asked the 2 dancers serene and rebecca out of courtesy for those interested if they are willing and they are fine with it but need to pay abit each pax. I'm not taking commission hor...helping as a fellow tangshooter (its time i finally contributed LOL) date and location i am not sure yet maybe 31st jan tentative, i'm just a middleman here

I'm posting for all to see and garner interest. please, this is not a XMM shoot. SK warriors are welcomed perhaps, maybe two or three (no cameras allowed)

Please leave your names down if keen. Looking at tentative 6-8 photogs including myself maybe, some on reserve list. there is no first come first serve but response gathering will cease on 16th jan 2359 and if the numbers exceed 8 shooters, will draw lot using MS excel random selection

every name has a random chance of 66.66% if exceeding 8 photogs

(please note for those who are not a tangshooter, your names will be ignored totally)

Photographers (if more than 8, random draw)
1. carnage3630 (2nd to report)
2. G-khoo
3. jawzsg
4. ilovebeaches
5. simpleliving
6. airforce1
7. zaxh81
8. billycadiz
9. vee5 (TBC, working till 1pm on 31st Jan)
10. part0 (May I know wat time start huh?) (TBC 1st)
11. datson79
12. chengpenguin
-----close-----
do note only 8 out of 12 will be able to shoot via random selection.

SK Warriors (3 slots)
1. luna_sea83 (SK warrior)
2. mpguitars
3. sprintist

Reserve -

those TBC please confirm by 17th, otherwise the 8 people are more or less selected. i've decided to pull out to do SK, probably help you all with lights if you all are keen. those who wan to strobist please bring your frashes, i will have the honour to help you set up

PnS 2009 first outing

Shoot opened to ALL.

Participants:

1. carnage3630
2. kuantoh (nokia 6500 Classic... Jia lat cant find my compact.. Really pt and soot liao)
3. zaxh (sun morning no problem)
4. part0 TBC
5. gglankie - 910i (TBC)
6. lkkang [Yashica]
7. Simpleliving
8. coolsigg
9. woofmy (heng, ish day shoot... where the heck is my PnS?)
10. Lohkam (TBC)
11. blee5325 - lumix fx12 (new)
12. LittlePhotophile (formally "anti-social") HP: 92969394

Pulling out to attend urgent matters.

Sentosa Flowers 09

Participants
1.Redsun2
2.lkkang
3.part0 (TBC)
4.Benosaurous TBC
5.zh3ng (bergin)
6.coolsigg
7. san
8.datson79
9. Rainwhisper
10. zaxh81 + 1pax
11. StrifeYun (TBC)

Sentosa Flowers 09

Participants
1.Redsun2
2.lkkang
3.part0 (TBC)
4.Benosaurous TBC
5.zh3ng (bergin)
6.coolsigg
7. san
8.datson79
9. Rainwhisper
10. zaxh81 + 1pax
11. StrifeYun (TBC)
12. mapper48 (TBC)

PnS 2009 first outing

Shoot opened to ALL.

Participants:

1. carnage3630
2. kuantoh (nokia 6500 Classic... Jia lat cant find my compact.. Really pt and soot liao)
4. part0 TBC
5. gglankie - 910i (TBC)
6. lkkang [Yashica]
7. Simpleliving
8. coolsigg
10. Lohkam (TBC)
11. blee5325 - lumix fx12 (new)
12. LittlePhotophile (formally "anti-social") HP: 92969394

* TOMORROW MEET AT CHINATOWN MARKET FOODCENTRE (LEVEL 2), PM ME IF YOU DUNNO THE PLACE*

PnS 2009 first outing

Shoot opened to ALL.

Participants:

1. carnage3630
4. part0 TBC
5. gglankie - 910i (TBC)
6. lkkang [Yashica]
7. Simpleliving
8. coolsigg
10. blee5325 - lumix fx12 (new)
11. LittlePhotophile (formally "anti-social") HP: 92969394

* TOMORROW MEET AT CHINATOWN MARKET FOODCENTRE (LEVEL 2), PM ME IF YOU DUNNO THE PLACE*

Can't make it tomorrow.Got some work to do.Enjoy the weekends butties

To ONLY ALL Tangshooters, especially those who raised interest during msn. I've asked the 2 dancers serene and rebecca out of courtesy for those interested if they are willing and they are fine with it but need to pay abit each pax. I'm not taking commission hor...helping as a fellow tangshooter (its time i finally contributed LOL) date and location i am not sure yet maybe 31st jan tentative, i'm just a middleman here

I'm posting for all to see and garner interest. please, this is not a XMM shoot. SK warriors are welcomed perhaps, maybe two or three (no cameras allowed)

Please leave your names down if keen. Looking at tentative 6-8 photogs including myself maybe, some on reserve list. there is no first come first serve but response gathering will cease on 16th jan 2359 and if the numbers exceed 8 shooters, will draw lot using MS excel random selection

(please note for those who are not a tangshooter, your names will be ignored totally)

2. G-khoo
3. jawzsg
4. ilovebeaches
5. simpleliving
6. airforce1
7. zaxh81
8. billycadiz
10. part0 (May I know wat time start huh?) (TBC 1st)
11. datson79
12. chengpenguin
-----close-----

SK Warriors (3 slots)
2. mpguitars
3. sprintist

Reserve -

those TBC please confirm by 17th, otherwise the 8 people are more or less selected. i've decided to pull out to do SK, probably help you all with lights if you all are keen. those who wan to strobist please bring your frashes, i will have the honour to help you set up[/QUOTE]

vee had to pull out since shoot tentative is in the morning at abt 9am. location i still thinking..anyone got input do feel free to share, part0 do take note of the time :)

PnS 2009 first outing

Shoot opened to ALL.

Participants:

1. carnage3630
4. part0 TBC
5. gglankie - 910i (TBC)
6. lkkang [Yashica]
7. Simpleliving
8. LittlePhotophile (formally "anti-social") HP: 92969394

Can't make it tomorrow. Enjoy the weekends butties

Martial Art TFCD in Feb 2009

Gotten hold of a brother whom is coaching martial art. He is open to a small shoot in Feb period. Physique is in form and should be able to impress with some oil rubs on torso. Just want to sound out and test the interest... to decide if need to disturb him for more "models" in situation where reposnse is good. Tentative 5 shooters only .. include myself (of coz).

Venue to be release to selected shooters only. Tentative will be in his studio/school (which i need to access soon if its suitable). May get a studio if need be.. cos we gonna make him flip and jump and execute art of the martial .. props is a plus. Likely day of shoot is on Saturday morning...

Expect a small fee of SGD5 (more if studio)... for oil, boards for breaking, 01xTangShooter Tshirt in appreciation and group foto. Need water spray to simulate prespiration... okie before my imagination runs wild... sign up now on your interest.

For TangShooters only. Eligible to members before 01 Jan 2009. Others need not apply.

1. falconite
2. Mulan
____________________ (get more models)____________________________

Gotten hold of a brother whom is coaching martial art. He is open to a small shoot in Feb period. Physique is in form and should be able to impress with some oil rubs on torso. Just want to sound out and test the interest... to decide if need to disturb him for more "models" in situation where reposnse is good. Tentative 5 shooters only .. include myself (of coz).

Venue to be release to selected shooters only. Tentative will be in his studio/school (which i need to access soon if its suitable). May get a studio if need be.. cos we gonna make him flip and jump and execute art of the martial .. props is a plus. Likely day of shoot is on Saturday morning...

Expect a small fee of SGD5 (more if studio)... for oil, boards for breaking, 01xTangShooter Tshirt in appreciation and group foto. Need water spray to simulate prespiration... okie before my imagination runs wild... sign up now on your interest.

For TangShooters only. Eligible to members before 01 Jan 2009. Others need not apply.

1. falconite
2. Mulan
3. Jimmy81 (wat kind of props? i have muay thai handbands. TBC feb got reservist)

1. falconite
2. Mulan
3. Jimmy81 (wat kind of props? i have muay thai handbands. TBC feb got reservist)
4. zaxh

1. falconite
2. Mulan
4. zaxh
5. woofmy

PnS 2009 first outing

Shoot opened to ALL.

Participants:

1. carnage3630
4. part0 TBC
5. gglankie - 910i (TBC)
6. lkkang [Yashica]
7. Simpleliving
8. LittlePhotophile (formally "anti-social") HP: 92969394
9. woofmy (late)

Will be late... as just got home... will catch up and call KT when I arrive... estimated... 10am

Expect a small fee of SGD5 (more if studio)... for oil, boards for breaking, 01xTangShooter Tshirt in appreciation and group foto. Need water spray to simulate prespiration... okie before my imagination runs wild... sign up now on your interest.:rolleyes:

1. falconite
2. Mulan
4. zaxh
5. woofmy
6. Benosaurous (if full, can be sk without cam)
____________________ (get more models)______________

Expect a small fee of SGD5 (more if studio)... for oil, boards for breaking, 01xTangShooter Tshirt in appreciation and group foto. Need water spray to simulate prespiration... okie before my imagination runs wild... sign up now on your interest.:rolleyes:

1. falconite
2. Mulan
4. zaxh
5. woofmy
____________________ (get more models)______________
6. Benosaurous (if full, can be sk without cam)
7. Febrita (TBC, depending on confirmed date of shooting)

2. G-khoo
3. jawzsg
4. ilovebeaches
5. simpleliving
6. airforce1
7. zaxh81
8. billycadiz
9. part0 (May I know wat time start huh?) (TBC 1st)
10. datson79
11. chengpenguin
12. Febrita
-----close-----

SK Warriors (3 slots)
2. mpguitars
3. sprintist

Reserve -

those TBC please confirm by 17th, otherwise the 8 people are more or less selected. i've decided to pull out to do SK, probably help you all with lights if you all are keen. those who wan to strobist please bring your frashes, i will have the honour to help you set up

[comment from Febrita: since vee is pulling out, I took the opportunity to include my name in the list. If too many shooters, please feel free to drop me. Thanks]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.