Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

seriously,

if you are shooting for money, I will strongly recommend that you use Canon system instead, because the service support is better.
You cannot afford to lose time and money.

cheers bro,
Billy

Wait they ask me trade in everything n change system

Jimmy bro, Canon in Malaysia drop in price and heard much cheaper than Singapore, can change system lo, LOL

lkkang said:
seriously,

if you are shooting for money, I will strongly recommend that you use Canon system instead, because the service support is better.
You cannot afford to lose time and money.

cheers bro,
Billy

Lol I "she be de" my D3

Lol I "she be de" my D3

drop into the river... it will be gone forever...
and then you can UPGRADE to a canon!!! :bsmilie:

If I tio 4D this weekend I change canon. And buy Gitzo!

if u tio $3 ibet? buy a canon sticker to paste over the nikon word? :bsmilie:

Jimmy81 said:
Actually I got tink b4, sell my d3 and use D700 instead haha

U got D3 & D700! :)

:rolleyes: ... :thumbsup: ... oso Canon Serbiz Centur ish de gotch nize camee huan .......:lovegrin:

No wonder u always go Csc ad tell camee that your camels got focusing issue. :bsmilie:

techinical question for butties:

last time i use WinXP with CS4, it was much faster than now (Win7 & CS5). Have i missed out anything? what settings do you guys set for the performance handling section in CS5?
my current hardware is Asus P5Q MB, Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0Ghz, Kingston 03x2Gb DDR2 RAM, 2TB WD HDD and Asus EN8800GT 512Mb DDR3 PCIE.

I used to be able to open 40 RAW files and process concurrently.... now sometimes open 20, will also get 'out of memory' notification!

Last edited:
I am no computer expert, this question is best answered by KT kor kor...

my experience is:

WinXP is generally running faster then win7, reason being that "small ships can sail faster, big ships are more clumsy".

However, after using win7 ( x64 ) for about 6 months, the systems seems to be more stable then winXP and it utilize the available program memory better. 64bit O/S seems to be running much faster then the 32bit OS. So, when you install win7, install the x64 version. I also enjoy using the Virtual PC feature. I am running a winXP inside win7 and so far so stable.

Intel i7-2630QM ( 2G ) with 8G RAM.

a nob advice,
Billy

techinical question for butties:

last time i use WinXP with CS4, it was much faster than now (Win7 & CS5). Have i missed out anything? what settings do you guys set for the performance handling section in CS5?
my current hardware is Asus P5Q MB, Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0Ghz, Kingston 03x2Gb DDR2 RAM, 2TB WD HDD and Asus EN8800GT 512Mb DDR3 PCIE.

I used to be able to open 40 RAW files and process concurrently.... now sometimes open 20, will also get 'out of memory' notification!