Tang Shooters CII - TCSS Thread...

For the Thai locals it is probably expensive liao.

Cos Thailand's BBQ steamboat buffet are generally 99-128Baht (SGD$4-5), with all meat, seafood, dessert, etc.... made with woodfire charcoal....

Jiak hor yee si!!!

u sound like local thai :bsmilie:
when want to organise to phuket... i follow u LOL go jiak

u sound like local thai :bsmilie:
when want to organise to phuket... i follow u LOL go jiak

my thai local friends always bring me around mah...but anyway i thinking of going to the phuket vegetarian festival this coming sept/oct.
http://phuketvegetarian.com/

as for next year's songkran, we are planning another destination instead of phuket, cos phuket's songkran go till sianz already... :bsmilie:

my thai local friends always bring me around mah...but anyway i thinking of going to the phuket vegetarian festival this coming sept/oct.
http://phuketvegetarian.com/

as for next year's songkran, we are planning another destination instead of phuket, cos phuket's songkran go till sianz already... :bsmilie:

idea!

Anyone interested to go RSAF open house?28 may

me me me... lets chiong there together. :)

Your Japan picture so good, must learn from you liao. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:cheergal: ... Hi everyone... I'm new and I like ACS boys one...any ACS photog here... I don't mind TFCD one.... *shyz*......:love2:

5637595589_de6ff4c7ac.jpg

:cheergal: ... Hi everyone... I'm new and I like ACS boys one...any ACS photog here... I don't mind TFCD one.... *shyz*......:love2:

neber gib half ball?

tfcd nekkid okish? lol
sign the "moller" release form also. i want to sell it to "a gua" club neh

neber gib half ball?

:embrass: ... actually got, but cameller angle abit high....Aiyoo, your comments so crude...tsk tsk tsk... but if you're ACS boys then its OK, its so cool..... :heart:

tfcd nekkid okish? lol
sign the "moller" release form also. i want to sell it to "a gua" club neh

:bigeyes: .. Aiyoooo.... but first are you ACS boys??? ....tsk..tsk..tsk... nowan lah..:embrass: ... but but but if you just put on a monk robe and nekkid inside...still can consider one.... cannot wear belt hor......:embrass: