Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
James, you need to teach me how to "whole day play... nothing comes out".. I need to learn this for sure.. you are the man :thumbsup:

Play of course nothing come out lahz..must do then can produce something..;p

1) fn-eject button or just eject button to eject cd
2) use left side. is by design no right-side usb ports
3) for photoshop-ing or watch AV?

which is the eject button?

i right hander lehz..the microsoft usb mouse i use cable bery short..

both..;p:lovegrin:

noooob mac user qns again...:embrass:

1. How to eject cd? cannot find eject button lehz..
2. Y right side no usb port? i need to plug mouse how?
3. any good free apps to recommend?

install perian so can watch many AV in diff formats;p

noooob mac user qns again...:embrass:

1. How to eject cd? cannot find eject button lehz..
2. Y right side no usb port? i need to plug mouse how?
3. any good free apps to recommend?

1. there is an physical eject button next to F12 iirc. otherwise, in Finder, next to the CD there is a eject icon, click on it. lastly, you can also drag the CD to trash, the trash icon will change to eject icon and then cd drive will eject the CD.
2. normally mac users are cool people and they use BT mouse. also becos there are only 2 usb ports! need to use 1 for ext HDD and the other for charging/syncing iphone! haha.
3. aperture, ilife 11, Final Cut Express/Pro, MS Office, VLC player, Stuffit. Now got Mac App Store, go explore yourself! :bsmilie:

1. there is an physical eject button next to F12 iirc. otherwise, in Finder, next to the CD there is a eject icon, click on it. lastly, you can also drag the CD to trash, the trash icon will change to eject icon and then cd drive will eject the CD.
2. normally mac users are cool people and they use BT mouse. also becos there are only 2 usb ports! need to use 1 for ext HDD and the other for charging/syncing iphone! haha.
3. aperture, ilife 11, Final Cut Express/Pro, MS Office, VLC player, Stuffit. Now got Mac App Store, go explore yourself! :bsmilie:

I looking for a eject button near the front panel of the CD drive like most PC does..:bsmilie:

:bsmilie:30 plus years in my life..more than 2/3 of it I'm a PC user..The MacBook Pro make me like a mountain turtle..:bsmilie:

But seriously I think Mac is nothing great..:sweatsm:

I looking for a eject button near the front panel of the CD drive like most PC does..:bsmilie:

:bsmilie:30 plus years in my life..more than 2/3 of it I'm a PC user..The MacBook Pro make me like a mountain turtle..:bsmilie:

moi ish can sexchange moi 2 yrs laptop for chiu MBP :embrass:

Tomoro nite is Chinatown cny lightup, anybody interested to go
Squeeze Bo?

Tomoro nite is Chinatown cny lightup, anybody interested to go
Squeeze Bo?

tml night Indra farewell party, I can't go chinatown cny lightup. enjoy :D
today night clarke quay lion dance final. i will be going ccll

blazer_workz said:

30 plus years in my life..more than 2/3 of it I'm a PC user..The MacBook Pro make me like a mountain turtle..:bsmilie:

Like camera brands, everything is subjective n as long as u r happy can liao. :bsmilie:

I can exchange my new Acer win7 laptop w your MBP. :)

moi ish can sexchange moi 2 yrs laptop for chiu MBP

Like camera brands, everything is subjective n as long as u r happy can liao.

I can exchange my new Acer win7 laptop w your MBP. :)

haha..actually I bought 2 MBP..and 4 ipads..but all for company..:bsmilie:

MBP just hang when i try to connect to pc..stuck in Finder..cannot activate Force Quit..can only restart..:think:
Task manager never fails to end my tasks..:bsmilie:

bros... do we have any outing for thaipusam? i tot i saw it b4 or was it last year when i logged in??

i think 7 or 8pm onwards ba.

today lion dance competition
http://www.yoursingapore.com/content/traveller/en/browse/apps/eventdetails.840.html

Nightly Stage Shows
From 15 Jan 2011, Sat To 2 Feb 2011, Wed
http://www.yoursingapore.com/content/traveller/en/browse/apps/eventdetails.842.html

Chinatown Chinese New Year Celebrations 2011 Official Light-Up and Opening Ceremony
From 15 Jan 2011, Sat To 15 Jan 2011, Sat. 4 hours (6pm-10pm)
http://www.yoursingapore.com/content/traveller/en/browse/apps/eventdetails.839.html

Thaipusam
20 Jan 2011, Thu
http://www.yoursingapore.com/content/traveller/en/browse/apps/eventdetails.506.html

Status
Not open for further replies.