Tamrac Adventure 9 or National Geographic's 5162 (medium)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx for ur suggestion, I'll go and check out the Lowepro Stealth AW soon....

Went to TK foto and checked out the Tamrac Adventure 9 as well as the Crumpler Sinking Barge... My impressions were that the Tamrac definitely had more space than the Crumpler (also more space compared to the NG medium bag)... although the Crumpler Customary Barge looks as big...

Tamrac to my slight dissapointment (could be just personal) had a crude build/touch... not as well built as the Crumpler (craftmenship etc).. price wise it's about the same range...

so unless the stealth AW II is better... i think i'm leaning towards Crumpler Customary Barge... just need to resolve how to afix my tripod onto it...

Thx for ur suggestion, I'll go and check out the Lowepro Stealth AW soon....

Went to TK foto and checked out the Tamrac Adventure 9 as well as the Crumpler Sinking Barge... My impressions were that the Tamrac definitely had more space than the Crumpler (also more space compared to the NG medium bag)... although the Crumpler Customary Barge looks as big...

Tamrac to my slight dissapointment (could be just personal) had a crude build/touch... not as well built as the Crumpler (craftmenship etc).. price wise it's about the same range...

so unless the stealth AW II is better... i think i'm leaning towards Crumpler Customary Barge... just need to resolve how to afix my tripod onto it...

did u check up crumpler keystone or The Whickey And Cox?

did u check up crumpler keystone or The Whickey And Cox?

hahaha hello bro! it's like i haven even buy a proper camera bag after selling you mine =p i'm stilll thinking of getting tamrac adventure 9, else i'll just stick to my deuter bag for now

hahaha hello bro! it's like i haven even buy a proper camera bag after selling you mine =p i'm stilll thinking of getting tamrac adventure 9, else i'll just stick to my deuter bag for now

wow that's quite some time lio lo....haha mayb i selling it by the time u buy yours...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.