Taiwan Trip in Dec 09

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeap this few days is foggy from weather forecast. . pray that time i go wont be foggy zzz. . anyway cold isit?

On my first day, it was about 22 degrees. I was just dressed comfortably in a polo t and wondering why are the locals all wrapped up already at this temperature. :D

Temperature dropped to around 14 degrees for the next 4 days. Very cooling. The only thing that's bothersome is the rain, which means I have to keep my dslr.

Its pretty cold for the past week. Bought anything while at 九份?;)

Just had very delicious beef noodles there, and then sipped (expensive) tea at a tea house.

Very packed on weekends, so try to go on weekdays. But when it started pouring when I was there, suddenly the crowd was gone. :bsmilie:

Just had very delicious beef noodles there, and then sipped (expensive) tea at a tea house.

Very packed on weekends, so try to go on weekdays. But when it started pouring when I was there, suddenly the crowd was gone. :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: I went to there on a Monday and it was pretty okay though. ;)

sorry just to check, where u all get the power plug convertor for ur battery charger for international usage? anywhere where i can source for it.

sorry just to check, where u all get the power plug convertor for ur battery charger for international usage? anywhere where i can source for it.

You can try Sim Lim, or those neighbourhood "value" shops.

Just came back from TW yesterday, I am using the international plug lol that can be use for USA/Uk and S.E Asia.

But i suggest you get extra battery there, it lasted me for 4 days

Just came back from TW yesterday, I am using the international plug lol that can be use for USA/Uk and S.E Asia.

But i suggest you get extra battery there, it lasted me for 4 days
where u got it ? haha just for my info . . erm . . i have 2 batteries . . juz in case i need to charge haha

where u got it ? haha just for my info . . erm . . i have 2 batteries . . juz in case i need to charge haha

I T-Loan from my sis in law. U can try to source it out from Sim Lim or Challenger @@ if they have.

LOL you confirm need to charge, i taken almost 1100+ Pics

haha ok i try .. thanks lol . . 1 is enough ? cos i have to charge my hp as well just in case hhaha

haha ok i try .. thanks lol . . 1 is enough ? cos i have to charge my hp as well just in case hhaha

hmm then u get additional multi plug from ur hse lor should be okie.

Check that all appliances support 110V though most chargers should be able to. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.