T70 or T200

Status
Not open for further replies.

bianzi

Mar 18, 2004
I having difficulty deciding whether to get T70 or T200... can someone advise? I wanted to get t200 initially, so went to the shop... then saw that t70 has a drop in price to 499sgd today. so there is a difference of 150 bucks!:confused: actually i can forsake the extra 2 times optical zoom and the 0.5inch bigger LCD. however, then the sales told me that the other difference between the 2 is the lens size. T200 has got a bigger lens and pics taken by this will be of a higher quality as the light and reach the lens more... does it matter actually? In fact i realised that T200 has a slower start up compared to t70 and it is heavier.:confused:

I was also having difficulty deciding between T200, T70 & H-3.. all around the same price range...

Between T200 & T70.. T200 has bigger LCD, drains the battery much quicker and yes..its heavier and slightly bigger!

If you're a girl, its easier to choose..cause T200 don't have cute pink! ;p So..i bought the T70 in the end, minus the larger LCD & zoom. Cause, 2x isn't much of a difference either..

Status
Not open for further replies.