Not open for further replies.
:p

2244183980_c6ac05c2b6.jpg

HDR
2244196586_d263d55c1f.jpg

got attacked by 7 leeches !!

where to go ? hmm
2243454219_8680708b5d.jpg

only one wah, UP ! ... an hour flight of 999 un-natural steps... worst then CPFT !! was carrying my backpack with a 70-200 f2.8 lens and others.. killing myself haha
2243433099_afbff0644d.jpg

my battle scar... teeth marks !! pui pui run !!
2243445479_d1d22baf89.jpg

Will post more bridge pic later hee

Royal National Park - Coast area, saw a dead penguine at the beach !! :(
2254010333_df821898b4.jpg

Eagle's Nest !!
2254871548_73dbb08da4.jpg

nice colours. what is HDR ?

High Dynamic Range.
Do a google on it la... for more examples see night86mare's pictures in landscape gallery. he's got quite a good series.

nice series :D

Reminds me of our poor Ah Meng :cry: RIP :cry:

ya loh :x just found out not too long ..

nice colours. what is HDR ?

hmm i.e combining a few images with different brightness as they will contain a different saturation of colours on the diff. pics used...something like that, go read up :) fun to try

High Dynamic Range.
Do a google on it la... for more examples see night86mare's pictures in landscape gallery. he's got quite a good series.

yup :thumbsup: stuff

nice series :D

Thanks ! *tired from all the hiking every weekend !!!

Royal National Park - Coastal Area
2262926944_7eb56e6561.jpg

nice blue skies, the power of B+W MRC CPL
2262151791_5b8ae1fe69.jpg

:x
2262922746_bf4e9bfc85.jpg

super strong winds and waves !!

hi...i like the deep blue sky color of the cathedral. I also am using B+w CPL, but however, i need ur advise.

whe i use the CPL, my entire pic is a bit greyish...and if i increase the exposure, i am not able to obtain the deep blue like u have. How did u achieve urs without darkening the rest of the subject which is the church in this case?

hahaha.. nice shots of pui pui

series ending soon, just got back to SG, will post more soon :)

hi...i like the deep blue sky color of the cathedral. I also am using B+w CPL, but however, i need ur advise.

whe i use the CPL, my entire pic is a bit greyish...and if i increase the exposure, i am not able to obtain the deep blue like u have. How did u achieve urs without darkening the rest of the subject which is the church in this case?

hmm, i used a B+W MRC CPL, which i find the quality better than my previous HOYA, but when taking with a CPL rotate to get the best colour.
The cathedral pic i did not really edit much.

Try this,
Rotate the CPL filter and look up in the sky and see which rotation gives u the best blueness,
i also find that around f8.0 for my lens i get richer colours (guess u got to know ur lens too)

Hi,

Nice story of pui pui.
I love most of the pics.

Hope to meet pui pui sumday. :)

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.