Sweet Sab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayson_Ang

Dec 26, 2005
Some Portraits shots along the street of Orchard Road to capture the ambient light on her.
The orangy or bluishy casts are deliberate. as i love them.
Suggestions welcome! other than the usual underexposed or overexposed comments.
Thank you so much and Merry Christmas to you!

picture1in7.png

picture2dh6.png

picture5ui3.png

picture3jn8.png

picture10da5.png

Nice compositions..:thumbsup:
nitpick abt the marks on her face though.

thanks NMSS_2, cant help much with those fingers there, its candid. thanks!
thanks pegasus1010, yeap, no choice, she's not a professional model, but still sweet.

The model is more for natural shoot.... suggest her not to look at the camera.

thanks martinechatswood, i do agree, this is her first time to be taken by a dslr. i'll try your suggestions this saturday, when we are heading down to the zoo. take care. merry xmas.

Did you use any blur effects during the post processing of your pics? :)

Nice model.... got potential. Would love to see more of her.

Just ps off the little marks off the face...

hi teebs, no blur effects applied in ps. it is achieved using the famous SGD$120 50 mm prime lens - aperture 1.8. thanks!
hi lincolnchan, alright, was considering pp-ing off the marks, however, i'm afraid might offend her ;p so i just left it au naturale.

Though the blur effects may look desirable, but the picture is too soft for me. I hope to see a sharp image of the face.

The manicure is pretty distracting, good if it will be plain coloured/1 coloured. Especially for pic1, I thought they were matchsticks :bsmilie:

haha thanks gymak90, yeap i agree its too soft, however, it is still subjective whether it is better for one picture to be sharp or soft. however, my intention here is achieve the dreamy softness effect on her and also i am restricted to the night lighting condition, hence i had to pump up my ISO and drop my aperture way low, for the shutter to be quick. i refuse to use flash as its outdoor and direct flash would be harsh on her.
the matchsticks? you got me there! i didnt realise till you pointed it out! well, its candid as i mentioned earlier.
thanks and merry xmas!

Looks like you are on a date with her, nothing to do and took some snap shots. A lot of very distracting factors in your photos. I'm sure you can do better.

thank Virgo. snapshots indeed. no time for props or elaborate equipments. pictures can always be better. appreciate your general comment. merry xmas!

hi teebs, no blur effects applied in ps. it is achieved using the famous SGD$120 50 mm prime lens - aperture 1.8. thanks!
hi lincolnchan, alright, was considering pp-ing off the marks, however, i'm afraid might offend her ;p so i just left it au naturale.

Understood... :)

Afterall it was a date... PP off the marks might not be a good start. hahaha

hahahah thanks lincolnchan, you sure understand women. i think i was on a date, i think. X)

haaha thanks darren, you are still spelling my name without the Y dude. Merry xmas!

hahaha thanks blurry80, or she'll chop me up and say if i dont accept her for who she is? its either way dude. merry xmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.