Sweet Lady posed for me PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by megaweb

I guess many of us wanna see her real person ... , is that OK ? :)

I can hear the wolves calling and the crocodiles lurking... :what:

Haiyah,

u all no good intention one.....pretend pretend wanna take photo......

siron dun listen to them. i beri good one. and somemore i have lots of experience taking nice portraits. where got pple take photo in BG? i know of this nice quiet park near where i stay which is a good location for a photoshoot......and also, must shoot near evening to night time, to catch the nice street lamps. and oh siron, maybe u shouldn't come with us for the first few outings...cannot have any unnecessary distraction can we? pro shoot cannot have too many pple one! hahaha :devil:

Originally posted by Red Dawn
Haiyah,

u all no good intention one.....pretend pretend wanna take photo......

siron dun listen to them. i beri good one. and somemore i have lots of experience taking nice portraits. where got pple take photo in BG? i know of this nice quiet park near where i stay which is a good location for a photoshoot......and also, must shoot near evening to night time, to catch the nice street lamps. and oh siron, maybe u shouldn't come with us for the first few outings...cannot have any unnecessary distraction can we? pro shoot cannot have too many pple one! hahaha :devil:

Goodness...goodness... Pat better stop coming into the forum! hah...

notice something ? of all the photos, only those with girls will get the most reply ..... .tsk tsk

Originally posted by rueyloon
notice something ? of all the photos, only those with girls will get the most reply ..... .tsk tsk

Hmmmmm....so must I put a stop to all these? hah actually not many pple will be like me display these kinda pictures out. You all also start lah.

with a title like "Sweet Lady posed for me PART 2 ", of course we gotta come in to see if the technique is right, the lighting is spot on, the poses are not forced etc etc....

hey we expect high standards out of our photography okie ;p

hahaha TRUTH hurts

Originally posted by siron

Hmmmmm....so must I put a stop to all these? hah actually not many pple will be like me display these kinda pictures out. You all also start lah.

we cannot start lah. urs the best liao. how to fight? ;p

Hmmm, Maybe should post some photos of siron (Sweet Lady) standards, then there will be more members participating in your threads :gbounce: :gbounce: :gbounce:

Originally posted by Simon

Hmmm, Maybe should post some photos of siron (Sweet Lady) standards, then there will be more members participating in your threads :gbounce: :gbounce: :gbounce:

what do you mean??

Originally posted by kaipium
wah lau, never realise that there are so many buayas here....:bsmilie:

hahah....jist liat huh? okok. You all share money to buy a D1 for me. Then I let u all go out with us take pic.

jialat liao.... more proof that we 'photographers' are only interested in photography coz can go take pretty gals & gawk at them :eek:

err...wait, we are not 'photographers', we're only snappers :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Shadus
jialat liao.... more proof that we 'photographers' are only interested in photography coz can go take pretty gals & gawk at them :eek:

err...wait, we are not 'photographers', we're only snappers :rolleyes:

i tot u r in the "STALKER" category like BS? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.