Sweet Lady catching Fish... (Splitted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by AMDer
anyway...the drain really got fish ah? guppies? gold fish? lou han?

where is the drain ah? the police wont catch u ah?
or do u pay an entrance fee?:what:

Police catch? no lah..hah. some old estates

Originally posted by siron

What are you trying to say??
Duh...the time I am here are all non-office hours...not that I come in during office hours.
Anyway this thread is abt pic and not crap like these....

I remembered some time back you posted while you were in camp.
I could be wrong but who gives a hoot like you said

Originally posted by clams

I remembered some time back you posted while you were in camp.
I could be wrong but who gives a hoot like you said

I am a trainee...... do you think I have alot to do?? Then I was in AFS...totally free time. TOO FREE....
I mean what's the prob with you?

Originally posted by revenant

If you can find lou han in drain, remember to call me go catch :D

I duno wat's a lou han....but in Jurong...the jurong canal which seperates jurong east and west....behind the blocks which the drain/canal runs along....at nite...the fish there are like...BIG.
Seen some as long as my one arm and big. They look green or black in colour...and there's alot of them....i never seen anyone caught anything tat big there yet. But seen malay families catching fish there though. :)

Originally posted by sbs99

I duno wat's a lou han....but in Jurong...the jurong canal which seperates jurong east and west....behind the blocks which the drain/canal runs along....at nite...the fish there are like...BIG.
Seen some as long as my one arm and big. They look green or black in colour...and there's alot of them....i never seen anyone caught anything tat big there yet. But seen malay families catching fish there though. :)

Exact location?? Me wanna bring my cousins go!

Originally posted by siron

I am a trainee...... do you think I have alot to do?? Then I was in AFS...totally free time. TOO FREE....
I mean what's the prob with you?

Not sure whats wrong with me.
Just that i have this certain negative feeling towards regulars
It could be abnormal or it could be normal

Originally posted by clams

Not sure whats wrong with me.
Just that i have this certain negative feeling towards regulars
It could be abnormal or it could be normal
This is off topic again...anyway I dun wish to pick any fight here, it's a photo forum. Live ur life with meaning...See ya!

So sbs99.... where's the exact location?

is it the one next to the BIG swimming pook with slides?

kewl. Is the motion of the water fast?

btw, lou han = FlowerHorn

Originally posted by kamwai

is it the one next to the BIG swimming pook with slides?

The canal is the one next to that happening Jurong East Swimming Complex that looks like Fantasy World in Sentosa.

Status
Not open for further replies.