[Supersimon27] Singapore Land/City scape

Nice series bro... those blue, orange whatever color sky... you PP one or use filter?? If filter, simi filter you used?? looks really great...

#260 There is so many time I include a Sun in my landscape photo but seldom a moon . Arrive at Macritchie Reservoir quite early and still manage to see the moon . Hence decided to compose it in .

- Moon Set with Macritchie Reservoir -

Macritchie reservoir by Simon Teo (supersimon27), on Flickr​

#272 Surviving Green at Yishun Dam - Light wasn't good so decided to do a B&W minimalist :) Hope it work

Nice and of course it work - for me. The tone gives a different mood and suitable. Perhaps a longer exposure will give a different depth..

Last edited:
Nice series bro... those blue, orange whatever color sky... you PP one or use filter?? If filter, simi filter you used?? looks really great...

Bro , it's actually the time (+gd weather) it's taken hence of the blue and orange :)
My lens can't take filter :)

#272 Surviving Green at Yishun Dam - Light wasn't good so decided to do a B&W minimalist :) Hope it work

Nice and of course it work - for me. The tone gives a different mood and suitable. Perhaps a longer exposure will give a different depth..

Thanks manita :) thanks for visiting :)

#280 It been more then a month + since I last bring my landscape gear out for a land/city scape shoot . I told myself I got to do at least one more for the year 2012 . I'm glad I manage to wake up on time to finish it off .

- The last sunrise ....... of 2012 - Good bye 2012

The last Sunrise of 2012 by Simon Teo (supersimon27), on Flickr​

Super pics! I'm inspired :)