Super Import Nights 2008~!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wah kao bros..... you all sure can hold the camera still... :sweat:...... with loads of mountain and valley to conquer, need loads of energy.... :devil:.....

wah kao bros..... you all sure can hold the camera still... :sweat:...... with loads of mountain and valley to conquer, need loads of energy.... :devil:.....

No mountain is too high n no valley is too deep for us!! ;p

No mountain is too high n no valley is too deep for us!! ;p

that's the spirit my bro.... but do wear proper footwear... think it's going to be slippery... :sweat::devil:.............

that's the spirit my bro.... but do wear proper footwear... think it's going to be slippery... :sweat::devil:.............

Hi there,
is the super import show is still on for this weekend or nothing to shoot over there.;)
even if I go there by myself.

Hi there,
is the super import show is still on for this weekend or nothing to shoot over there.;)
even if I go there by myself.

Yo Joe,

You kidding us, have you been reading this HOT thread ah ? Everyone is preparing for a
shooting war from tommorrow and you're asking whether it's on and any thing to shoot.
Jeezus it's going to be a frenzy,sweaty,hottie event.

Nt sticky meh? :think::bsmilie:

yap that too..... moutain, valley, hilltop, frenzy crowd, dark forest, papaya, watermelon... gonna to be one hell of a party........... :devil:

The babes are here, let the show begin

CLICK ME !!

DSC_6452.jpg

wah... just happened to be googling then found this super long thread... :)

thread close. if u folks want to TCSS, pls go to kopitiam to carry on.

this sub-forum is meant for events announcements.

Status
Not open for further replies.