super bad haze tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
scary man.. im like living in genting.. haha

i am in the cleanroom, i can still smell it!! :confused:

Genting don't have this smell like that one unless your're standing in a car park full of vehicles that just climb the highlands. ( Burning rubber smell from drive belt)

DAmn! I'm having an outdoor wedding assignment tomolo...

DAmn! I'm having an outdoor wedding assignment tomolo...

Dun worry lah .... the haze will be gone.
Cos the rain will come ....:bsmilie:

hey everybody, just post some pics of the extent of haze in you area, some casual shots would let us know how each other's areas look like. here's mine: (taken haphazardly, so no artistic value.:embrass: )
haze_Small_.JPG

edit: taken in bishan.

Yes! tonight air quality is very bad! I can literally smell the burning. It is really inconsiderate for causing this hazy! See below two pics of yesterday and today.

Taken yesterday at 6.30pm
05_09_Hazy_night.JPG

taken at 6.30pm today
06_09_Hazy_night.JPG

:embrass:

Yes! tonight air quality is very bad! I can literally smell the burning. It is really inconsiderate for causing this hazy! See below two pics of yesterday and today.
:

would be nice if you state the area.:)

I am having sore throat since yesterday. ;( ;(

Bishan, The 2 buildings are Bishan 8 Condo.

Send the Indonesians here, back to tell their President Supremo about the haze situation here ........... I think they can do a better job than our local officials who are doing nothing about it ......... ;)

Yesterday afternoon:

img2756smed5.jpg

Tonight, 09:52PM:

img2759smod6.jpg

Nowm 11:46PM - Much better. Quite cleared up

Send the Indonesians here, back to tell their President Supremo about the haze situation here ........... I think they can do a better job than our local officials who are doing nothing about it ......... ;)

Dude, I really don't think it is so easy. The farmers are a poor bunch and sometimes they have no options. It really comes down to a combination of good governance, policies and education. But where are they going to find that when stomachs are hungry and pockets are empty?

Incidentally, those are the voices that were made silent during the IMF

yeah the haze in bedok is getting bad. i just got home from camp in cck and it's getting alot worse compared to last week.

East coast park looks like something out of a chinese horror movie with the haze and the laterns :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.