[SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what event? which location? Did anyone of us did anything to make him so angry that he doesn't want to have anything to do with us anymore??

No leh. I did not do or say anything to him wrong or nasty. Maybe he is going through something personal now. Or maybe he is going through some religious rituals in preparation for the event. I have no idea.

Last edited:
No leh. I did not do or say anything to him wrong or nasty. Maybe he is going through something personal now. Or maybe he is going through some religious rituals in preparation for the event. I have no idea.

what is the event then? So secretive ah?

Sounds like a wedding?

think Adrian just got married...

Hey think he yet to collect his Tee too...maybe too busy

errr. when did we talk about Adrian?

oh... when referring to him not yet collecting the t-shirt?

cos you just read just the last page only. :bsmilie: didn't see I started the ball rolling here about adrian?

That is Adrian.... more yan dao.

Last edited:
I have post asking the mod and admin that we offer to pay and collect on adrian behalf.

I have post asking the mod and admin that we offer to pay and collect on adrian behalf.

No need to ask one. Just do it.

Too bad I cannot make it these 3 days. Earlier say mah, I can collect both shirts at one go.... now someone else will have to go.

hehehe what to do... Just contact Adrian by Facebook or something. I'm sure he'll be able to collect it himself :)

cos you just read just the last page only. :bsmilie: didn't see I started the ball rolling here about adrian?

That is Adrian.... more yan dao.
That's a long stretch back leh...
After that we "switch channel" already.

No need to ask one. Just do it.

Too bad I cannot make it these 3 days. Earlier say mah, I can collect both shirts at one go.... now someone else will have to go.

The first time round I look through a few times and still didn't catch his name till Simon printed all the names in bold. And by luck caught his nick.

hehehe what to do... Just contact Adrian by Facebook or something. I'm sure he'll be able to collect it himself :)

No reply in Facebook.
Anyway, I will collect either this evening or tomorrow.

Lawrence/Bert,

What time will ur be there at SAM tonite? i guess i will be late :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.