Status
Not open for further replies.
Daddy, baby so cute..:lovegrin::lovegrin:
5049205427_bac67d8a4a.jpg
5048313018_3a9ea66631.jpg

Btw bro, hv u got a name for ur son?:)

My parents ard ask me to think of one :sweat:

It comes to that sooner or later.... need any help bro? :bsmilie:

Ang Moh one I can help. But definitely not John, Daniel, Simon, Peter, Steven, Joseph, Mathew, Eugene, etc... You don't want a name that when teacher calls him out, suddenly 4 hands raise up... :bsmilie:

Mandarin one, best leave it to the older folks for help.

Last edited:
It comes to that sooner or later.... need any help bro? :bsmilie:

Ang Moh one I can help. But definitely not John, Daniel, Simon, Peter, Steven, Joseph, Mathew, Eugene, etc... You don't want a name that when teacher calls him out, suddenly 4 hands raise up... :bsmilie:

Mandarin one, best leave it to the older folks for help.

Congratz DD123 on your new arrival.

Bro Krieg, I think in 10 years time, those names you mentioned above might be rare. Nowadays those names I've heard are very chim, really chim, that's why I've gotten my sons simple names.

Bro Krieg, I think in 10 years time, those names you mentioned above might be rare. Nowadays those names I've heard are very chim, really chim, that's why I've gotten my sons simple names.

No leh... I still hear them these days from my son's class... :bsmilie: Reason being, Christians and Catholics will continue to use them... hence never die off one... reason for chim chim names these days is... Soccer heros, F1 heros, Tennis heros, Singer idols, etc etc :bsmilie:

P/S: there are some, anyhow take one name and replace alphabets with similar sounding letters...

Last edited:
No leh... I still hear them these days from my son's class... :bsmilie: Reason being, Christians and Catholics will continue to use them... hence never die off one... reason for chim chim names these days is... Soccer heros, F1 heros, Tennis heros, Singer idols, etc etc :bsmilie:

P/S: there are some, anyhow take one name and replace alphabets with similar sounding letters...
Nowadays it's almost impossible to spell a person's name when they pronounce it to you.
So many variations with slightly different spelling.

I've also encountered some with the very cheem english name, but dunno how to speak English... wah seh... took me by surprise :)

Thank you!

Name already have.. but now I am pulling my hairs out trying to find temp staff to do data entry... my client always last min one... sian. Kriegster, know anyone who might want to make some spare cash?

Thank you!

Name already have.. but now I am pulling my hairs out trying to find temp staff to do data entry... my client always last min one... sian. Kriegster, know anyone who might want to make some spare cash?

You mean mid-wife? I don't know, I wouldn't recommend ours - crappy service! Will ask around...

Nowadays it's almost impossible to spell a person's name when they pronounce it to you.
So many variations with slightly different spelling.

I've also encountered some with the very cheem english name, but dunno how to speak English... wah seh... took me by surprise :)

Heard any name (local that is) like:

Leon / Lyon?
Wilhelm?
Rhodes?

Thank you!

Oh hahaha, I noticed you asking around in the other thread. Urm not that I know of right now...

I've heard:

- Ferdinand
- Picasso
and of course the usual suspects
- beckham
- brooklyn

Ferdinand??.... as in Ferdinand Marcos?...

Picasso - boy that one sure artist inspired but... what a name! Will not pick it no matter what... I don't likey italiano names, no?

Beckham...ahh... I suspect that one is a common name already... :bsmilie:

Brooklyn... hmmm... the only one I know is a bridge...

heng not Brooks. I got 2 pairs of Brooks. haha

Thank you everyone for your well wishes!

Here are a couple of pictures of Super Junior.

Super junior when he just arrived.
5046583243_8f31433d09.jpg

Super junior after clean up
5046585147_8828886144.jpg

Congratulations Bert on the arrival of Super Junior!!

Start off the thread by congratulating our DD123 on the birth of DD123 Jr... :)
and also to wildcat on his big day...

:cheergal: Double Celebration!! :cheergal:

Congrats to bro WC on his big day too! :D

Ferdinand??.... as in Ferdinand Marcos?...

Picasso - boy that one sure artist inspired but... what a name! Will not pick it no matter what... I don't likey italiano names, no?

Beckham...ahh... I suspect that one is a common name already... :bsmilie:

Brooklyn... hmmm... the only one I know is a bridge...
I think the Beckhams' 1st son is named Brooklyn....

Can you imagine, Brooklyn Beckham....? wah a bit of a mouthful leh...

I think the Beckhams' 1st son is named Brooklyn....

Can you imagine, Brooklyn Beckham....? wah a bit of a mouthful leh...

I don't follow his paparazzi stories... :bsmilie: (meaning, I don't follow the man's life) Man, tongue twister! Say it ten times! :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.