[SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to shoot sunrise from the City tomorrow ... only wonder which part ... from Esplanade (over done) or from Merlion or from MBS Promenade?

Frustrated when I woke up this morning sun was shining ... and decided to sleep in.

Haha, went Pierce this evening ,.... hope to post pics tomorrow ...

Going to shoot sunrise from the City tomorrow ... only wonder which part ... from Esplanade (over done) or from Merlion or from MBS Promenade?

Frustrated when I woke up this morning sun was shining ... and decided to sleep in.

All shot to death bro :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Yah tis morning sunrise looks gd, freaking hot when i do macro though :sweat:

smoking or non?
4916448170_255046660f.jpg

That sign in China? :bsmilie: okay, that is a VERY good catch.

Still cannot stop laughing. :bsmilie:

All shot to death bro

Yah tis morning sunrise looks gd, freaking hot when i do macro though

LOL... but I still go leh. Especially Esplanade :heart::heart::heart:

idam.gif

4916171124_e0553a7a06_z.jpg

This was from Fri, when I had visa. The vignette is real one, not added like the other pic. Haha.

Last edited:
That sign in China? :bsmilie: okay, that is a VERY good catch.

Still cannot stop laughing. :bsmilie:

But No Smoking .... yet they smoke is very common ....

DD123 bro can help to buy L-Plate for 450D and Landscape to Portrait flash holder??:embrass:

If anyone is still looking for ND110, it seems that Henessy has some stock coming... Can see here :)

DD123 bro can help to buy L-Plate for 450D and Landscape to Portrait flash holder??:embrass:

Hehehehe, how much is the ND110 with my name on it going for???? Still reserved for me right?????

Geez, don't tell me because of his ranting about having to create additional TCS thread for outing the upcoming outing? Sigh ...

Spoke to ZCA and it seems that is the case. :dunno:

His PM is still active though so can still send and receive PMs.

L plate pricing is almost the same leh. Since I only seen Kangrinpoche ones...

I will look for the flash bracket.

Wonderful shot. Taken from overhead bridge? :think:

Thank youuuu!!! Yeap taken from the overhead bridge and is a composite of 4 images instead of a single shot.

1 for the motorcyclist, another for the sun burst, plus one more for the empty street and lastly one to remove sunflare as the sunburst picture was shooting directly at the sun.

ShoFluffy_by_Draken413o.jpg

Shofluffy

I like the colours. (fyi this is a panorama comprising 3 images taken with a 50mm)

Last edited:
I'm confused already bro... bo chap liao...
It's getting real troublesome to organize outings nowadays. Gotta keep track of 2 threads just for one outing, just because it doesn't satisfy the criteria of some @n@l-retentive people. I suppose their whole life is all black n white n no grey areas.

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it" - a quote by Voltaire which I totally agree with. And something which I go by during my days of moderator with Pacnet forum (back in the 90s).

If your account was suspended because of this, then it is basically a case of overzealous censorship and control (albeit a false sense of control), and I have lost total respect of the mod who gave you the infringement.

Of course, I also disagree with ZCA's action keep going on and on about this but to suspend someone's account for calling names :rolleyes: Taken into context, it would appear more of more of a way of expressing an opinion.

We constantly seek to look for room for improvements and I understand where the mods are coming from, even spoken to ZCA about it previously but it's rather unreasonable to suspend someone just because of simple name calling. It is a FORUM first and foremost, a place where people of differing thoughts can come together and agree, or disagree, with each other and have discussions. I can understand if threads are locked for going OT, accounts suspended if someone persistently breaks the rules, but not for sharing his thoughts.

Wa biang. If cannot even rant in kopi tiam then rant where? Might as well go YoungPAP forum.

Who watches the Watchmen? :rolleyes:

I wonder if I made it into the "black-listed" group.

Everyone else seem busy with Monday morning. :angel:

Haha, you talk about sensitive issue, of course lah .....

Status
Not open for further replies.