[SunChasersSG] Newbies Outing TCSS (Part 21) - Sunrise @ Clifford 27 Nov 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
WC. great to see you back. Now to stretch your camera "muscle"...

Aiyo so long never shoot anything in SG liao, itching to go .... as hollow man..

My new place means easy to take MRT and come down ;p
Saw my name already up; thanks CT... see you there (hmm, now where is my camera)

wahh...someone is making a comeback! ;)

wahh...someone is making a comeback! ;)

Not really. Just kena activated by CT... not even sure I can find my camera, and after that, hope I can still remember how to use it.

10L and 6L1R.

Simi code lai eh? :think:

Last edited:
Btw, I may not be able to make it. In case I fly kite, pls don't ban me permanently ok? :cry:

won't lah. As long as you have indicated so. k. Come Jan I hope to see new photos coming from you. ;)

I will pm you. *secret* since you are one of those who volunteer to help me scout out the place.

you will know on the day itself. So don't come late hor.

Yes Sir. First parade what time sir? :bsmilie:

I can only think of 10 Left, 6 Left 1 Right. :bsmilie:

Edit: Paiseh. I just saw tt the time to reach is 0600. :embrass: Maybe should add a post to divert participants attention to the sign up thread and the first post?

Last edited:
Yes Sir. First parade what time sir? :bsmilie:

I can only think of 10 Left, 6 Left 1 Right. :bsmilie:

Edit: Paiseh. I just saw tt the time to reach is 0600. :embrass: Maybe should add a post to divert participants attention to the sign up thread and the first post?

You will be task to be there at least 10 minutes early. Buy you kopi-o can?

I've updated the final list. It is final and no more sign up.
We will have a good 1:2 ratio of seniors and newbies.
I have look at the location and it is large enough accommodate everyone in the list.
I will pm you the location later.

PS. PMing 40 peeps with 2 max at a time will be....:sweat::sweat::sweat:

Last edited:
For FB members, just put in FB lor ....

You will be task to be there at least 10 minutes early. Buy you kopi-o can?

Wah bro! How come suddenly I'm tasked to wear yellow? :bsmilie: I think I got no yellow shirt leh. How about I wear a black Adidas tee?

Wah bro! How come suddenly I'm tasked to wear yellow? :bsmilie: I think I got no yellow shirt leh. How about I wear a black Adidas tee?

You got any bright colour shirt to wear or not??

Status
Not open for further replies.