[SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
daredevil123
Would have loved for everyone to come but the location is not quite big... Sorry bro.

No prob Bro. maybe next time. I can join to your outing. GoodLuck all of you guys later. :D

Certainly not my tripod head!

I thot gods are quite forgiving nwadays... pls dun target mine again... :sweat::sweat:

Seeya guys in a few hrs~!!! :lovegrin:

Weather looks good with some very interesting cloud formations... Should be an interesting shoot today.

Shoot is a GO. See you all there!

Better go shower, else I'll be blamed for bringing the rain ... then we can all shoot XDD in singlets!!!!

I saw the orange in the sky this morning :heart::heart::heart:

:cry:

So fast ask for homework liao!

So fast ask for homework liao!

Submitted already! Pls be gentle, those are my test shots for my Tamron lens at widest 10mm and 24mm. Wasn't focussing on the composition but more to see what the lens can do. I think so far i'm very happy. :lovegrin:

Submitted already! Pls be gentle, those are my test shots for my Tamron lens at widest 10mm and 24mm. Wasn't focussing on the composition but more to see what the lens can do. I think so far i'm very happy. :lovegrin:

Thats fast, still siting MAC @ funan having my tea

Thats fast, still siting MAC @ funan having my tea

Wah, now what are you buying there? It was beginning to rain when i left CQ. Should be pouring over there now eh?

Wah, now what are you buying there? It was beginning to rain when i left CQ. Should be pouring over there now eh?

Still sunny outside. Maybe Big Stopper

Closing this thread now that the event is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.