Sumiko Tan and her musings......

226.gif
226.gif
226.gif

actually to us guys we might not understand what she's talking about...or why the heck is she writing all these things...
but we usually neglect to think about who she's writing it for, which is actually talking about finding love, career etc... and it all relates to women...

so like the UOB credit card tagline.... "The men don't get it..."

:D

Her articles is 10000000000 times better than some XX bi***......... :devil:

She's not like the worst columnist in the world but she thinks she's the Dalai Lama,Obama or some super star or something? Who the hell really care about her personal life unless it's some real thoughts about the world today or something?

All these aircon,bed room 'non-action' are just so bo-liao.

a goon indeed....She's not writing about air-con per se. She's writing about the need to accommodate each other in a married life. How couples can have their difference, but if u try hard to work out something, it will eventually work out and along the way discover some joy..

if u dun understand something, dun assume that the writers are at the same level at you.

IMHO I think it is a mistake to write on such personal things. She may be a journalist and needs to feed the press fodder, but I am not sure if her hubby is game for everything they do to be in the open.

And to sleep in separate rooms so early on, does not bode well.

I think her marriage life will be inversely proportional to the length of her singlehood.

At one point her articles were clever or at least topical, but she is running out of ideas and this shows in this latest work as well as her recent post.

I try to skip her work in the papers.

There is nothing wrong in writing about her own personal life. But that is for such paper as TNP, which is a tabloid, for those kapoh folks, for the afternoon easy reading stuff there. Or for My Paper or a blog.

These days, our ST or Sunday Times seems to be running out of more serious articles, more thought provoking stuff etc.

Maybe, the BT could be somewhat better.

Please do not insult my intelligence just because of my nick. You want me to deconstruct or do a discourse on her recent article to show that I understand it? Of course I know its not just about air con per se.:nono:

a goon indeed....She's not writing about air-con per se. She's writing about the need to accommodate each other in a married life. How couples can have their difference, but if u try hard to work out something, it will eventually work out and along the way discover some joy..

if u dun understand something, dun assume that the writers are at the same level at you.

Just a creepy feeling that it will not last. Do spare us the story if it unreels. Keep it private.

i think she is pathetic to write about her married life. she's like trying to capitalize on it.