Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one of my shot :D
img3829q.jpg

only shot a few

strobistmeetup002a.jpg

strobistmeetup005a.jpg

strobistmeetup022a.jpg

some of my takes.. thanks to J-Chan for the lighting and catohcat for the softbox ^^

Last edited:
'Stolen' shot after the others finished ... I wanted to do something a little different than the usual 'strobist look', aka, light on one side, shadows on another and deep deep dramatic skies ...

Hajar (thanks Paolo for the heads-up!) has beautiful and strong features, and she reminded me of a famous Malay Movie Star, and would have loved to do a Hollywood lighting style for a 'Glam look' like a promo shot, but no time to do an entirely different light set-up, so in the end I decided to go for a look that didn't look like it was obviously lit by several flash units.

783861700_ZEr6s-L.jpg

A lovely and very helpful lady filled with character.

783810815_b2CGQ-L.jpg

And the handsumest moller of the day!

783822179_SP8Wv-L.jpg

Last edited:
thanks guys.. if i remember correctly.. we had a 1/2 CTB inside a softbox.. wb to 10k.. ;)

Great shots Aloy! :thumbsup:

Your Russian lens is SICK!!!!! :sweat:

I like this.. maybe perhaps a bit more headroom and less of the watermark...

Termah kasih Razin. Above was a platform so difficult to get more headroom.

Last edited:
I love the lighting! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

bros, may i know how did u guys take these kind of photos?? i have always failed to take a perfect background and person at the same time...even when i used flash.

Thx in advance for the advice

bros, may i know how did u guys take these kind of photos?? i have always failed to take a perfect background and person at the same time...even when i used flash.

Thx in advance for the advice

are you there at the outing? Why you didnt called up for help? If you are not maybe you need to use off camera flash!

Status
Not open for further replies.