Street Shooting In Johore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernard Ong

Apr 15, 2004
Dear Guys,

Wonder if anyone of you ever went to Johore and took photos of the street life in Johore. Any pleasant or unpleasant experience? Do share with us some of the pictures taken.

There are stories about Singaporeans being robbed the moment they pass the customs. Is it safe to roam about Johore with your camera :dunno:

i went there last year. anyhow took the buses there and lost my way, walked 3 hrs back to causeway. no money take taxi coz only have RM5. Didnt have any unpleasant exp, but was asked to pay RM2 when i was trying to take a pic of guy in a shop. of coz, i didnt pay ~~~ ;p

Huh? you are asked to pay RM2 to take a picture of a person? Did he extort you? or is he a beggar? or is it a law over there? (Joking)

Bernard Ong said:
Huh? you are asked to pay RM2 to take a picture of a person? Did he extort you? or is he a beggar? or is it a law over there? (Joking)
oh ... he's a teenage indian, i think he was working in the shop. i happened to catch a good moment of his action, raised my cam, he saw it, he shouted for moeny, then i walked off lor .

Status
Not open for further replies.