Stocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
GDSNP said:
Fixed deposit interest 15% p.a??? You must have typed wrongly lah.. If its that high, I think those people with mortgage loans will die lor.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Omg...oops wrong :embrass:

rayblade said:
Try the US Stock market.
hey , if u 1 2 touch stocks trading , do it with spare cash n that u can afford to lose the money.

stk mkt is all about having the right n timely info, news paper has the right info but not timely , reuters has the right n timely info but i think the fees involve will put u off.

individuals n institutional players r in the mkt , individual funds is kind of hard to challenge institutional funds , cause a single buy sell order can be in millions.

also share mkt performance is related to everything , company , country , regional n worldwide.

hope it helps

eikin said:
you surprise me everytime the school holidays strike ... why the sudden interest in stocks? you want to strike it rich without completing your studies?
i know this camp mate that started out really young in stocks. When he was in poly, he was practically changing cars every few months. On good months he earned piles, when he lost, he lost big time so he will sell his car. His entire family is in the financial/stocks market.

His other camp mate was better. Passed the million $ mark before entering NS. :bigeyes:

Here are 2 sucess stories as inspiration! How many failure stories behind dun ask me. I never heard of them :bsmilie:

A word of advise he gave me was "No money don't play. Want to play, Play BIG"

yanyewkay said:
i know this camp mate that started out really young in stocks. When he was in poly, he was practically changing cars every few months. On good months he earned piles, when he lost, he lost big time so he will sell his car. His entire family is in the financial/stocks market.

His other camp mate was better. Passed the million $ mark before entering NS. :bigeyes:

Here are 2 sucess stories as inspiration! How many failure stories behind dun ask me. I never heard of them :bsmilie:

A word of advise he gave me was "No money don't play. Want to play, Play BIG"

it's too simplistic to call them successful don't you think so? at least i don't envy them, i hope they are as happy as they were rich :bsmilie:

Gotta agree with what Chiang said.

Play stocks only if you have spare cash and can afford to lose the money.

Got burnt 4k in just 1 week playing stocks a couple of years ago. Now only trade with long term view.

Got a fren made 40k in 2 weeks recently. but then lost everything the following 2 weeks. Greed is something you gotta control. But then how to? He was feeling top of the world and felt nothing could go wrong. And then ...:dunno:

Easy come, easy go!

Chiang said:
hey , if u 1 2 touch stocks trading , do it with spare cash n that u can afford to lose the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.