Stock imagery wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxinq

Jul 22, 2004
town
www.florescoproductions.com
hi to everyone on ClubSnap,

this is sharon ng from florescoproductions and i've placed this posting here in hope of getting some responses from the photographers here.

as i've previously PM-ed two admin regarding such a posting and gotten no reply, i've decided to post this up.

we're keen to meet & speak with photographers who are interested in our offer below. interested parties with relevant materials please feel free to contact me at the contact listed below. thank you!
Floresco Productions Pte Ltd are looking to buy high-res images for stock library usage. We're interested in getting a minimum of 500 images purchased at S$50 per image (approved and selected ones only)

Theme: Asian Imagery (Chinese, Indians, multi-racial)

Types: Landscapes / Lifestyle - family & couples / Business / Sports / Shopping / Children / Education - young children & adults

Format: To submit small JPEGS of work to be compiled and submitted via email / FTP / CD-ROM for selection process.

Paperwork: All images to have proper model & property releases signed or we can provide the nesc paperwork for photographer to get them signed.

File Specs: please refer to the following specs listed below, please take note we'll only make selection based on the photographs that meet the requirements mentioned below.

Tech Specs of Digital Images both Raws & Tiffs:

RAW
1) Raw files should be shot on at least 16 mega pixel cameras.

2) Therefore raw files captured should be of at least 15MB in size,
resorting it a 47MB RGB (8bits) Tiff file after processing.

TIFFS
1)All imagery is produced using the lastest digital capture
technology and post production work flows

2) Final images are produced to the highest standards, at 50MB RGB
(8bits) Tiffs.

3) Tiffs should be fully color corrected: dust busted: noise and
grain free.

4) Levels adhering to printable gamut ranges from 5 (shadows) - 250
(highlights)

5) Finally images should not be sharpen at all and artifact free.

Regards,

Sharon Ng
Floresco Productions Pte Ltd
11 Kim Yam Road
Singapore 239326
t : + 65 6735-3021
f : + 65 6735-2173
m : + 65 9766-9495
e : sharonng@florescoproductions.com
www.florescoproductions.com
edit:

hi there to the members who read and/or replied below... thank you for reading and i appreciate the responses and also the remarks given.

our company uses canon 1ds mk II cameras and as stock imagery requirements need to be of certain standards thus my requirements listed above. i know it's a long shot asking here but i don't see why not since it's a photography forum here afterall.

to theRBK: thank you for your suggestion but unfortuantely i'm not able to place new posting in the Services thread and since i did not manage to get the admin's reply in regards to which will be the suitable thread to post this, i decided to place it here. :)

to stereobox: hey there, i'm 'good' as u can see :p, working now, how r u and u still in touch with the gang?? btw, are you still working at the studio thingy? got job lobang but freelance contract, let me know your status and what you're up to, email me!! :)

:bigeyes: .... :nono:

jeryltan said:
Bro.. She want 16MP files leh.. Even D2X also not up to her expectation :bsmilie:

Canon Rules :angel:
also got medium format backs what...;p

but I think the post should be in "Services Offered / Wanted" section...:)

Wah.... how many $50 pictures must one sell to afford a MF camera to get that kind of resolution?? :bigeyes:

nyxx88 said:
Wah.... how many $50 pictures must one sell to afford a MF camera to get that kind of resolution?? :bigeyes:
second hand one ah? about 300-400 can already liao...:)

Wah.. Those cost even more than the 1Ds Mark II leh :bigeyes:

Anyway, it was just a joke :)

theRBK said:
also got medium format backs what...;p

but I think the post should be in "Services Offered / Wanted" section...:)

Need at least a 1Ds Mark II. Still need to consider the time taken into employ model, check on release condition, post processing, large storage space for RAW/TIFF, fast processing CPU and big memory for handling the RAW. :sweat:

I wonder how many forumers in ClubSNAP qualify for the above, left alone those bother with the $50/photo.

How many 16 megapixel cameras are there on the market? how many hobbyists can afford a 16 megapixel camera? and how many who own a 16 megapixel cam will be interested to sell his/her work for SGD50/piece? :dunno:

btw, what is the requirement for getty images?

ndroo said:
Wow! I got tons of 1.6 megapix images to sell! No need $50. $49.99 can liao!

at least you raise my D70(6MP) hope.:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

got GST or not?

jacob said:
at least you raise my D70(6MP) hope.:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

got GST or not?

Oh yes ... yes ... D70 sure got hope. GST no need. Just highlight the space between the 1 and 6 ... the solution is there ... trust me ... :sweatsm:

Hmm... time to whip out your copies of Genuine Fractal & put it to work :p

hi there to the members who read and/or replied above... thank you for reading and i appreciate the responses and also the remarks given. i've edited my 1st post with some replies and info.

it's a long shot but nonetheless i would appreciate if there's any professionals out there who may be interested in such a deal.

at the same time we're hoping to get to know any professionals who would like to take on/try out stock photography work. we'll like to hear from you and perhaps if you're suitable, arrange a trial shoot for you at our office. (inclusive of models, MUA etc)

thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.