[stimbijik] a photo a day kept me thinking everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
:nono:

So instead of sleeping, you take photos with your camera with one hand!

:kok:

Its been a week now after the last reply....its not that lazy bug has struck my butt...but i am somewhere experimenting some framing and photographing techniques that i read about...rent some lenses, throw away some $$, wake up early, some latenights bla bla bla....anyway i enjoyed last week while am not around :heart: ....

talking about experimenting, I have own, use and abused Nikon FE, canon eos888 (my film photography sucks big time), canon powershot A200 (my first DC bought in 2000), canon powershot A310 (2nd DC after A200 drop and broke), S1is (my wife bought this thinking that she wants to learn photography but it was left to dust), Canon Powershot A430 (i bought this as i dun like the bulkiness of the S1is), Canon powershot G5 (its with me till today since i start my days as amatuer prosumer), Canon eos D60 (got this on impulse....got myself broke, damn).....anyway all this is just a tool and not about " :lovegrin: ohh look at that guy with the camera"...

Till today i am still searching, reading and learning about photography. So for this few weeks i will show you guys daily, photos from the cameras that i have used from the worst, ugliest, slanted horizon, bad exposure etc....everyone starts somewhere :think:

PIcs taken with Canon Powershot A200 on a tripod. I wanted the sunset and the sky badly but the background got burned also wanted a silhouette but my friend's shirt still can be seen. I try my dummy skill to PS it but it looks even worst...so i just leave it...

101-0117_IMG_2.jpg

200407​

This one is taken using a film camera...forgot which one...this was taken in australia during my study break.......this one will be a good picture if the back was not slanted....i was too busy concentrating my back for the incoming car during focussing....or maybe the tripod moved and the view finder no grid...YEAH blame the equipment !!!!

00300003a.jpg

210407​

:cry: work, work and more work....been busy after few months no maintenance project to do and many hours of *ciak chua*....early morning and many late nights at work...how i wish i can retire at 33year old...:bsmilie:

Wire.jpg

30/04/2007 WIRED​

another one from work.......:think: :( :sweat:

Tap-off.jpg

02/05/2007 Tapped​

Messed up my fingers today touching this....yeah i did use a pair of gloves but the battery acid to strong and now my finger's skin got burning sensation and reddish...damn when it comes to work be extra careful and heed advice from those old bird although you have a better education compared to them....:( ouch

IMG_0020.jpg

03/05/07 Acidic Minty Ice Cream (taken using G5)​

:cry: So long time.....never take picture already...hand itchy but tied up with work :sweatsm:

CRW_1049.jpg

05/05/2007 Longing For a Sunrise​

Hand itchy no more....:bsmilie:

0048.jpg

07/05/07 My De-stressing moment​

Taken during working hours.......sometimes its best to take a break, after that you'll be a better worker and more productive (an excuse not to use the word "chiak chua") taken using canon G5

0074L.jpg

10/05/07 Dying​

Another one taken using G5 during working hours......................:bsmilie:

0073L.jpg

11/05/07 Witch Tree​

Taken using G5 during Mother's day dinner outing.......

GoldenRedness.jpg

12/05/07 Golden Redness​

Taken using G5 (last days with it)....

IMG_0566.jpg

13/05/07 Dream Driving​

yeah tuas......ride my bike in....and it got mud all over :bsmilie: ...nice place but too quiet....better bring a good tripod just incase :think: ...and a torch

yeah tuas......ride my bike in....and it got mud all over :bsmilie: ...nice place but too quiet....better bring a good tripod just incase :think: ...and a torch

Hahaha, I see, was just wondering, because when we (me sprintist and espion) got there the other day I KNEW I had seen that fence somewhere. Just had to confirm it.. =D

On MC for two days.....and for two days, Many Chance to take pictures

IMG_0564.jpg

#15/05/07 Lunch​

Some old pix taken using S1-is........:think:

HelpingHands.jpg

17/05/07 Helping Hands​

Status
Not open for further replies.