[stimbijik] a photo a day kept me thinking everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
a silhouette of my supervisor during a power shutdown, using my boss's nikon s1.......:sweat:

WorkingShadow.jpg

27/06/07 Working Shadow​

now this is smth different. love the humourous touch to it. :bsmilie:
Thanks.....i try not to be lazy heheh and to keep up very hard with this APAD....:sweat:

Very nice, need to paint out the translucent silhouette though, the guy on the left is leaking some light through. =)

...It's not the same guy, is it?
:lovegrin: ..thats some motivation from you...thanks...not same people in one photo...the left is me and the other is my friend who shared the hobby....but i did not see as translucent the guy on left??? is my monitor something wrong?? :dunno:

Here:

767783883_433cc33dc2_o.jpg

Look carefully at the pink outlines. Maybe your monitor cannot tell apart dark tones that well, my laptop monitor also seems to have such problems with whites, heh.

You say it's you, so the reason I can think of is that there was some exposure timing where you weren't there, so the camera exposed the sky, then you came in. Maybe set a longer delay timing. Otherwise, nothing that a clone/patch won't solve. =)

P.S. Let me know if you want the photo above taken down. Normally I won't comment on such a small thing, but it -is- an excellent image which deserves to be nearer to perfection, no? =) Also, you might want to view the photo on a black background.. =) It helps.

Here:

767783883_433cc33dc2_o.jpg

Look carefully at the pink outlines. Maybe your monitor cannot tell apart dark tones that well, my laptop monitor also seems to have such problems with whites, heh.

You say it's you, so the reason I can think of is that there was some exposure timing where you weren't there, so the camera exposed the sky, then you came in. Maybe set a longer delay timing. Otherwise, nothing that a clone/patch won't solve. =)

P.S. Let me know if you want the photo above taken down. Normally I won't comment on such a small thing, but it -is- an excellent image which deserves to be nearer to perfection, no? =) Also, you might want to view the photo on a black background.. =) It helps.

:thumbsup: whoa dude....you got a bionic eye.....after you tell me than i can see when i put my face close about 5 cm away from the monitor....yeah after i pressed the shutter, i ran to the place i wanted but it was slippery....nah no need to take down...i wont mind at all....so that the reply counter will be more...heheheh..as for cloning/patching CS2 photoshop...seriously i am dumb with the software.....i went to workshop, a class all theoretical it just doesn't get to my brain.......

how time flies..stuck in reservist without even a phone camera!!!anyway this is a shot taken during one of my morning trip to changi....was advised to crop as there are some flares at the bottom area...:sweat:

Changi-1.jpg

05/08/07 Igneous Fire​

Status
Not open for further replies.