Still life pics of family car.. need advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about blurring the background vegetation only? leave the car & ground/driveway in focus. for example....

25811285.jpg

There's a saying, esp in post processing.

"Junk In , Junk Out" there is really so much that u can do to a dead picture. So my advice like all the others out there is to take another picture of your car ( so tell your parents how to take it ) then u can manipulate it.

Keep shooting. :)

zaren said:
how about blurring the background vegetation only? leave the car & ground/driveway in focus. for example....

25811285.jpg

thanks!!

i was TRYING to do that.. but my pic just thurned out wrong.

example..

denn23-wallpaperblurno.jpg

I think the comments made by the rest are quite helpful for 'modifying' the shot that you have already.

If you (or your parents) are going to re-take the shot, I advise shooting from a slight lower angle with a longer lens, and putting the background further away.

This helps blurr out the background a bit more, isolating the car and preventing distracting reflections.

some examples here on my website.

http://www.penoramic.com/gallery/automotive

hope it helps

if u wan the blur background.. retake the whole pic... and ask yr dad to drive at 10km/hr while u do shoots from the side during cornering :thumbsup: (panning mode)

next time follow me up to pasir gudang, msia.. teach u how to shoot racing cars :D

agnesbanner.sized.jpg

RuthBaby said:
if u wan the blur background.. retake the whole pic... and ask yr dad to drive at 10km/hr while u do shoots from the side during cornering :thumbsup: (panning mode)

next time follow me up to pasir gudang, msia.. teach u how to shoot racing cars :D

agnesbanner.sized.jpg

hehe.. i dont mind.. :p

RuthBaby said:
terry_car_017_copy_copy.jpg

u mean something like this?

well.. the last shot was a panning shoot :lovegrin:
dun really look good.. but... ok lah.. its best to shoot during cornering

Cool effect !! I will try it !!

RuthBaby said:
terry_car_017_copy_copy.jpg

u mean something like this?

well.. the last shot was a panning shoot :lovegrin:
dun really look good.. but... ok lah.. its best to shoot during cornering

was that was done on PS using radial blur?
not bad
but now the front brake rotor looks like it has come loose.. haha

RuthBaby said:

agnesbanner.sized.jpg

do you go regularly?

RuthBaby said:
not often.. but twice a month...

i think my frds are going up sepang for the F1 Race... sepang too far for mi :bsmilie:

f1 is awesome... just hearing the cars is enough... louder than jet fighter planes man...

RuthBaby said:
where???

u mean the tyre rims?
LOL :bsmilie:

my digital imaging not very gd lah

not the rims...
the rims are nice..
but the disc brake rotors... the round thing inside the rim
that one looks like its comming of... haha

Status
Not open for further replies.