Starting a youtube channel and looking for partners

Sgdevilzz said:
Lets set up a group first in that way we can communicate better and faster rather than meeting up. From then we can figure out what schedule is best for everyone to meet up instead :) So if TS don't mind he can set up a group and invite us to the group

Agree, can setup a private group for those interested to join.

*cheers

walao wei... no add msn or facebook yet. nobody add me yet . what group chat??! how to chat?!?!?!?!?! lol .. haha i nv receive.. i think your phone sot or mine lol..

Guys I'm not sure that a fb group is the best idea at this time because I feel that meeting up in person makes for more solid plans that actual end up getting done. I'll probably set one up later but for now I'd rather meet up with you in person and plan immediate projects to work on^^ So far, it's been pretty effective and im really happy to work with some of you...I'll definitely let you guys know when the final products are out, and if any of you guys wanna meet up, I'm sure we can come up with something together!!

power.

lol meet without any chatting first abit weird uh O_O we been talking now here lol :S holiday for poly student already so yeah.

just in case anyone is wondering,
the plan is to do a number of mini-clips. enjoy making films and have experience in several aspects of film-making, special effects, martial arts, photography... the list goes on.
if you are interested in:-
pre/post-production,
acting,
editing,
digital/practical special effects,
music,
sound design,
martial arts,
stunts,
props,
any special skills,
or whatever,....
i am willing to share/exchange my resources and knowledge with you.
no experience necessary, just a willingness to try new ideas, and put in a little elbow grease!

personally i would like to have more hands-on practice and create more films to enjoy
have plenty of ideas but am always open to more.
i would like to spend less time "talking" about making films and more time actually doing them. im sure some of you out there that feel the same way,
lets join up and get stuff done!:D

Hey there, would love to do that. But only've got a HV30. But managed to do some shorts with it. :)
Am more proficient in directing really, directed plays and films. So, let me know! :D

Hi, I'm interested to be part of this group but I have little knowledge on videography. I can contribute ideas though! PM please, thanks! :)

Hi guys give me a pm and we'll exchange contacts, then we can meet up 1 to 1 for a proper chat and see how we can arrange to do stuff together^^ that way i'll know more of what you're about! Dont worry if you're lacking experience or know-how, its fine^^ we'll figure things out as we go along.

Elliot

how about i start inviting fellow members to meet ?

Anyone free this week on weekday ?

I'm free on weekday evenings.

i am free in evening after 6 on weekdays :D

if you guys got shoot comedy, lemme know ok? :)

As in if got short film that need comedian, i can try :)

i want to try ellen dance dare though...

Ok so heres an update,
Right now we've done a couple of films and have quite a few more lined up in the works!
Pretty pleased with the quality of our vids so far, Once we hit a certain amount, i'm gonna start the channel and start uploading videos on as regular basis as possible so keep an eye out!! i'll definitely do another update here when it's up!!

btw Glad to meet and work with so many of you, do contact me to let me know if u'll be free on specific times and i'll try to work you in to our shooting schedule!
Peace!

Ok so heres an update,
Right now we've done a couple of films and have quite a few more lined up in the works!
Pretty pleased with the quality of our vids so far, Once we hit a certain amount, i'm gonna start the channel and start uploading videos on as regular basis as possible so keep an eye out!! i'll definitely do another update here when it's up!!

btw Glad to meet and work with so many of you, do contact me to let me know if u'll be free on specific times and i'll try to work you in to our shooting schedule!
Peace!

where are the videos? can share?

As soon as we hit our set number of vids, i'll be setting up the channel and will deffinitely drop a link here^^