Start Match Loh, Go Lions~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder if any one managed to get a better photo or footage of the foul, than what was shown on tv.

:think::think:

Indeed very childish behavior by the Thai team. Where is the sportsmanship???

only in sg will u see a 100++mins game...

90 mins with GST ma!

GST = Goal Scoring Time;p

Seriously, the foul was 50-50, and it's really up to the interpretation of the referee.

On TV, they showed the replay from 2 angles: From the front where the ref was probably positioned, it looked as if the Thai player hands just came off NAS's shirts.

From th camera positioned behind, it showed both players challenging for the ball and losing their balance, and their hands flailing.

But hey, I'm not complaining.:) The Malaysian referee got guts la.

Malaysia Boleh!!!

So does it mean that if it was a boycott and the game ended. The score would remain at 1-1 and carry on to bangkok match? In the meantime Thailand will get complained to the committee?

Now it seems Thailand has made the first step by complaining first that it is our fault.

who cares so long as the results are ours to gain.

play effective game, so what is not pretty. by commenters yesterday night.

So does it mean that if it was a boycott and the game ended. The score would remain at 1-1 and carry on to bangkok match? In the meantime Thailand will get complained to the committee?

If like that also can, I know what the lions will do in bangkok. Walk out at the first minute. The score remain at 2-1. We take Asean Cup, thailand can go and complain later :)

actually, this bring up one point. our local tv coverage of the match. in particular, the replay 'slow motion' is poor that one cannot see the action clearly. compared it with EPL.

i wonder if any one managed to get a better photo or footage of the foul, than what was shown on tv.

:think::think:

Speaking about the behaviour of the Thai team... it's somewhat similar when you compare it to the "I don't friend you anymore" reaction kids do in Primary Sch when there's a disagreement :bsmilie:
are we still friends?:dunno:

Now it seems Thailand has made the first step by complaining first that it is our fault.
if they boycott till the end, i think the ref will declare a walkover and sgp will win 3-0

Status
Not open for further replies.