Star Search 10 Photo Contest

Congratulations to those who won :thumbsup: (whoever you are... :dunno:)

I'm sure we'll get to see the winning entries soon.

Hey all,

We're holding a meet-&-greet session for our contestants next Sunday 7 Nov at Orchard Central, 2.30pm. You are warmly invited to come check out the event, and the exhibition of winning photos.

More interestingly, we are organising a guerilla-style event, where our contestants will take a walk down Orchard Road right after the roadshow through the crowd.
We are looking for 10 photographers who would like to be part of this activity!

You will get a t-shirt that says 'Paparazzi', and walk alongside/in front of the entourage of contestants and bogus stylists, publicists, producers etc. Your role is to take pictures of the contestants, in the quick 10 minute walk from Orchard Central to outside Ion Orchard. The walk should take place at about 3.45pm - 4pm.

We're looking for fun, enthusiastic photographers who will play their role of Paparazzi well!

If you think you would be in the area and don't mind being part of this marketing stunt, please reply this email and let me know! We would love to have you.

Veron

Composite photographs in any form, including post-produced borders, graphic elements like text or pictures, will be disqualified.

Not sure why but instead of a disqualification, a photographer won special mention.

Anyone joining to be paparazzi stunt from mediacorp?

Hey all,

We're holding a meet-&-greet session for our contestants next Sunday 7 Nov at Orchard Central, 2.30pm. You are warmly invited to come check out the event, and the exhibition of winning photos.

More interestingly, we are organising a guerilla-style event, where our contestants will take a walk down Orchard Road right after the roadshow through the crIowd.
We are looking for 10 photographers who would like to be part of this activity!

You will get a t-shirt that says 'Paparazzi', and walk alongside/in frontof the entourage of contestants and bogus stylists, publicists, producers etc. Your role is to take pictures of the contestants, in the quick 10 minute walk from Orchard Central to outside Ion Orchard. The walk should take place at about 3.45pm - 4pm.

We're looking for fun, enthusiastic photographers who will play their role of Paparazzi well!

If you think you would be in the area and don't mind being part of this marketing stunt, please reply this email and let me know! We would love to have you.

Veron

Are we invited? mi and Willis ... I tin u had alredi forgotten about us... Sad sad ... :cry:

Are we invited? mi and Willis ... I tin u had alredi forgotten about us... Sad sad ... :cry:

Willis at Star Search ....................... :think:

paparazzi wor....

Haha luke & wilis! How have you all been? Sorry lah never personally invite but if you had emailed me surely can come! Wanna come down on 28 November for the Top10 roadshow? It will be at The Heeren!

Haha luke & wilis! How have you all been? Sorry lah never personally invite but if you had emailed me surely can come! Wanna come down on 28 November for the Top10 roadshow? It will be at The Heeren!

haha... Job well done...") So is it time to pass u all the photo or u alredi got them from Alvis?:)