Star Search 10 Photo Contest

Hey all!

Thanks for your participation! We're glad you guys had fun and are not complaining much about the tight schedule and hot weather. Hahaha.

Notice some of you are uploading your shots on flickr/blogs, drop an email to ss10photocontest@gmail.com and tell us leh! We wanna see more of your works as well, even if it's not officially for competition. also sorry to nag, but please remember to watermark your online images with Star Search 10 hor!

Hi Veron, thanks for organising this event. It was fun.
Just a suggestion, do you have an official logo for Star Search 10 where we can use for the watermark. It would be even neater than everyone putting their own style and fonts.

Just a suggestion, do you have an official logo for Star Search 10 where we can use for the watermark. It would be even neater than everyone putting their own style and fonts.

yeah i agree also. cos some use big fonts, some use small fonts... like no standard? :p

yeah i agree also. cos some use big fonts, some use small fonts... like no standard? :p

We seem to have consensus that a common standard logo is to be used similar to corporate branding and correct colors :)

Good idea! Will be sending over a png file for you all to use via email. Look out for it!

I also like Zahne superman shot of Romeo... :-D

BTW, u got try your fisheye shot of any of the contestant? Your style pretty unique... :-D

Haha thanks, left my fish eye lens and 85f1.4 at home, only bring 24-70 nia :bsmilie: Most of the shot I sit down and shoot one, too lazy, take 10+ photos then go chit chat with the contestants liao. lol

Haha thanks, left my fish eye lens and 85f1.4 at home, only bring 24-70 nia :bsmilie: Most of the shot I sit down and shoot one, too lazy, take 10+ photos then go chit chat with the contestants liao. lol

haha.. got bring Ms Poh as assistant?

Hey all!

Thanks for your participation! We're glad you guys had fun and are not complaining much about the tight schedule and hot weather. Hahaha.

Notice some of you are uploading your shots on flickr/blogs, drop an email to ss10photocontest@gmail.com and tell us leh! We wanna see more of your works as well, even if it's not officially for competition. also sorry to nag, but please remember to watermark your online images with Star Search 10 hor!

Ehh I send my entry liao, did you receive it?

Bo, I left her at home too and ask her help me do housework :bsmilie::bsmilie:

i got volunteer to be ur assistant hor.. ;p

btw, will all our submissions be uploaded to star search 2010 website or only those selected ones?

Hey, all your submissions will be uploaded. :)

Hey, all your submissions will be uploaded. :)

That's great! Even though my photos won't be able to compare with everyone else's but at least the effort would not be wasted then :D