Stanly Night Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Culés;2698241 said:
Stan, great pics :) :) Would you like to share what post processing was done on the pics with the nice blue skyline and what time were they taken? from my limited experience, when it gets too dark the sky comes black in the pics and you need to do a lot of fiddling with curves in photoshop to get it to blue. When do that though, some of the pics end up not being so 'clean':(

Take at 7pm-8pm......sky is most beautiful then.....:)

The wide angle shots are nice....

Braving the rain for these....hope it's worth it

DSCF1170.jpg

DSCF1167.jpg

Odd angles

DSCF1164.jpg

DSCF1162.jpg

here's a different sight of Singapore....:D

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

wow ur shots are :thumbsup:
wish i could take such shots... hehe.. but i'm only using a sony w1 bought few years ago n usually i dun carry a tripod around...

wow ur shots are :thumbsup:
wish i could take such shots... hehe.. but i'm only using a sony w1 bought few years ago n usually i dun carry a tripod around...

Thanks...:)

The water has cut the image so cleanly it makes me uncomfortable. not sure if you noticed that? sorta looked like a corrupted image to me, haha.

Emm....those are not waters......they are benches....:)

Different sky colours do convey a different feel......:)

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0041A.jpg

Braving the rain for these....hope it's worth it

DSCF1170.jpg

Hi Stan,
Can share with us on how you captured this pic. As I noticed that purple color is not easy to be captured on digital media. TIA & Happy 2007 Year to you & all in Clubsnap! Cheers to all!;)

Hi Stan,
Can share with us on how you captured this pic. As I noticed that purple color is not easy to be captured on digital media. TIA & Happy 2007 Year to you & all in Clubsnap! Cheers to all!;)

Emm.....actually it was nothing special......perhaps the Fujiflim F30 is capable enough.....:)

Picnic beside a construction site
dsc0094ho6.jpg

Playing beside a construction site
dsc0018yg3.jpg

Hi Stanly
You Night Shots are great. Very well done. Thanks for sharing.
Is it possible to organize a Slide Show Presentation to CS members
who had been impressed with your works and want to learn how to
take good night shots ? Show us the photos during the 60-90 minute meeting
and give commentaries on what to take note in night shoting and what you did to come up with your winning shots.
Thanks for considering the proposal.

JWT
HP 8128 0500

Hi Stanly
You Night Shots are great. Very well done. Thanks for sharing.
Is it possible to organize a Slide Show Presentation to CS members
who had been impressed with your works and want to learn how to
take good night shots ? Show us the photos during the 60-90 minute meeting
and give commentaries on what to take note in night shoting and what you did to come up with your winning shots.
Thanks for considering the proposal.

JWT
HP 8128 0500

Thank you for the complement.....dun think I'm that pro to conduct a seminar...:bsmilie:
I use very basic methods which everyone could learn easily through some reading......just need to have fun with your DSLR and be daring.....:)

Hi Stanley,

what are the ISO level that you set to for the different sky colours pics ?

Status
Not open for further replies.