stains after cleaning

Does warranty covers cleaning?
No, or is there any car shop offering free cleaning for 3 years after every rain? Warranty only covers manufacturing faults and faults of material under normal usage.
Where exactly is that speck? Tiny specks on front element are not affecting your pictures at all. No point being obsessed with it. Learn to live with a bit dust.

this is why i never even touch the liquid provided in the cleaning kit.
coz it will destroy the multicoating after sometime.

How about oil stain? Shld i use dry microfiber cloth without cleaning fluid?

How about oil stain? Shld i use dry microfiber cloth without cleaning fluid?
Oil stain? Best would be to avoid these things in the first place. I'd use cleaning fluid and soft and clean cloth.

i've read in other forum.. saying that if there is still smudges or oil stain after cleaning and didn't og off a few days . it means that the multicoating of the lens is spoilt..not sure if this is true.. but stay caution and not use and liquid.. i learnt my lesson..

i've read in other forum.. saying that if there is still smudges or oil stain after cleaning and didn't og off a few days . it means that the multicoating of the lens is spoilt..not sure if this is true.. but stay caution and not use and liquid.. i learnt my lesson..

There is more than one lens coating (technology has advanced and lenses 10 years old or more have different coating than recent ones) and there is more than one lens cleaning fluid. Let's be more specific when it comes to "damaging coating by cleaning fluid", otherwise we only create rumours and urban myths.
Which lens have you damaged by using which fluid? What exactly have you done?

The smudge is visible on the lens but not capture on the pictures from what i can tell. The lens i'm using is panny GF1 20mm lens. Fluid used is stated as "distilled water and non-toxic glass detergent".