Sports Hub grass

These are the foreign untalented that the garment welcomed with open arms and deep pocket, namely - SHPL CEO Philippe Collin Delavaud and SHPL's senior director of stadia Greg Gillin.

That's because we don't have local talents bright enough to manage a world class sporting venue.

Our past sport administrators could only run small padang and ping pong clubs. :)

Ho ho ho, i suspect they really wanted the change, but later the newspaper made them look stupid, then they quickly backtracked.

Anyway, remember Sg's general policy: There will never be U-turns on policies (be it immigration policies, housing policies or choice of grass). There will only be (costly) fine tunes, and sometimes these tweaks end up 180 degrees. :bsmilie:

The important thing here is to pretend you didn't make any (expensive) mistakes, or that the mistakes could not be avoided. :bsmilie:

Inevitably, questions will be asked. What's the sports hub for? Sports or generating revenue? Same goes for the Esplanade. Arts of generating revenue? Is there any point in building billion dollar projects and then price them out of most people's reach while trying to stay "sustainable"?

This mentality of throwing money at monsters is seriously flawed.

I can't see it boosting sgp sports in anyway.
A stadium like this, what local level sports can pay for its use?

End up, it's just for concerts, exhibition matches and show events like SEA games.

The developer and management will have to decide if the new stadium is going to be a costly show piece or something every Singaporean can enjoy. Right now, I don't see the latter happening. It still comes down to the intention.

I can't see it boosting sgp sports in anyway.
A stadium like this, what local level sports can pay for its use?

End up, it's just for concerts, exhibition matches and show events like SEA games.

$ion11.JPG

Well a great place to host our country's multitude of guests for the weekends heheh.. they come help us win our medals thus we should help those others to have a better place to hang out. Great grass for picnics. :cool:*siam*

Last edited:
These are the foreign untalented that the garment welcomed with open arms and deep pocket, namely - SHPL CEO Philippe Collin Delavaud and SHPL's senior director of stadia Greg Gillin.

That's because we don't have local talents bright enough to manage a world class sporting venue.

Our past sport administrators could only run small padang and ping pong clubs. :)

Mr Greg Gillin, SportsHub Private Limited’s (SHPL) senior director of stadia, has confirmed he has
resigned from his post and will officially leave the company on March 31.

Sion, this door is open for you, if you know how to plant grass in space. This door will lead you into another door - The Forest Valley at Changi Airport’s Project Jewel. Good luck.

Mr Greg Gillin, SportsHub Private Limited’s (SHPL) senior director of stadia, has confirmed he has
resigned from his post and will officially leave the company on March 31.

Sion, this door is open for you, if you know how to plant grass in space. This door will lead you into another door - The Forest Valley at Changi Airport’s Project Jewel. Good luck.

Bloody useless person. And y the CEO still ard? He should go too. And not before we claw back their salaries and pecks

Close down all public toilet facilities in Sport Hub and let people do their things on the turf to fertilise the grass. :bsmilie:

beg to be different.
too much fertiliser would kill too. Once i put too much fert on my carpet grass, turned yellow.

From air our sports hud looks like a bra cup with a middle slit. What happens to the other side? :bsmilie:

images

Not everybody needs 2 cups.

fnuEDrh.jpg