SPCA and the rat

It is sad when we go the extreme. While we want to save animals, we also should consider how such actions will affect others.

Agree with you wholeheartedly.

We always give us reason for doing something but at the end of the day is self.

However I do believe that there are people out there who do not lay a hand on mosquito.

U want to save the rats? You willing to adopt them in your house? Be my guest. No one will object to it.

School holidays, u got nothing to do, is it?

You are right.

Many people ----- nothing to do. So

Save the fish

Save the dog

Save the cat

Save the bird

Save the rats

Reminds me of a scene in Independence Day...

The President asks the alien: "What will it take for us to get along? What do you want from us?"

The alien replied: "DIE!"

If SPCA saves rat, 99% of the people will not support! SPCA will have to close down. So those working in this so call social enterprise will have to close down and retrenchment follows

Those who killed rats were cats before reincarnation.

Those who saved rats will become pigeons after reincarnation.

Choose your own Karma and live the consequence. :bsmilie:

Those who killed rats were cats before reincarnation.

Those who saved rats will become pigeons after reincarnation.

Choose your own Karma and live the consequence. :bsmilie:

Any advice?

You are right.

Many people ----- nothing to do. So

Save the fish

Save the dog

Save the cat

Save the bird

Save the rats
These nincompoops save what they think deserved to be saved while not batting an eye when they sank their teeth to enjoy their pork chop, chicken curry,beef steak, mutton soup and deprived my right to eat shark fin, stewed dog such an oxymoron.

Save the 12 animals of the Zodiac ......... screw the dragon and eat her fruits ......... :p

These nincompoops save what they think deserved to be saved while not batting an eye when they sank their teeth to enjoy their pork chop, chicken curry,beef steak, mutton soup and deprived my right to eat shark fin, stewed dog such an oxymoron.

Agreed.

So they set the standard. Life is only worth saving when they benefit them...sigh!

save the pork chop

save the curry chicken

save the lamp chop

save the satay

Agreed.

So they set the standard. Life is only worth saving when they benefit them...sigh!

save the pork chop

save the curry chicken

save the lamp chop

save the satay

Bro lamp chop, you sure bo?

Save the 12 animals of the Zodiac ......... screw the dragon and eat her fruits ......... :p

Make sure you don't get a male dragon by mistake. :bsmilie:

komodo-dragon.jpg

Back to the seriousness of rats! In the 60,we are used to seeing them because we are a developing nation and poor. Today we are seeing them because we are too rich! Just walk around you and check how we clean the tables and dispose the food. We failed badly even comparing with Bangkok!

Back to the seriousness of rats! In the 60,we are used to seeing them because we are a developing nation and poor. Today we are seeing them because we are too rich! Just walk around you and check how we clean the tables and dispose the food. We failed badly even comparing with Bangkok!
Right u r right. However many still do. They r considerate. For ten years pri one to sec four, we were told to return trays after our meals at the tuckshop. Many still do not bother.

Right u r right. However many still do. They r considerate. For ten years pri one to sec four, we were told to return trays after our meals at the tuckshop. Many still do not bother.
school teaches one things and their parents teach another.
so it is not your fault, it is not my fault, it is the society's fault.

school teaches one things and their parents teach another.
so it is not your fault, it is not my fault, it is the society's fault.

I am out dated. I wonder school children today still pick up litters around the school compound, bring a plastic cup to brush there teeth, help to sweep the class room and clean the board, etc?