SOY cosplay 08 @ ngee ann poly 26/1/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm joining the Tangshooters in the morning to Old Changi Hospital... See if got time to come over... You be advance party... ;p

Old Changi! Wah... :) okok, I'll be the advanced party first. Keke~

Newbie with kit lens can go bo? have not try anything like this, anyone can guide?

Using Canon 400D.

the web site announced change of venue to LT 26.
Wah... inside LT arh... Harder to shoot liao... No sunlight leh...

Newbie with kit lens can go bo? have not try anything like this, anyone can guide?

Using Canon 400D.

Wa....bro, your 400D is good enough. :) Just go and enjoy yourself lor. Should have plenty to shoot. When you reach LT26, just gimme a call or sms. ^^

^^ So this is the Cosplay event they are talking about. Thanks for the info. :thumbsup: Will be there.

Hope to see you there man bro (if I'm going). Let me know if it's worth it cos I hate going back to school on weekends! :cry:

Hope to see you there man bro (if I'm going). Let me know if it's worth it cos I hate going back to school on weekends! :cry:

Hehe, sure sure. I will give you a call tomorrow after my recce. :)

hi, i'd like to join you guys for this shoot. hope to learn something here or know somemore friends here:)

Using Canon 400D.

your camera is good enough, better then my d40x.

Wah... inside LT arh... Harder to shoot liao... No sunlight leh...

aiyo, you pro one le, nothing to worry about.

hi, i'd like to join you guys for this shoot. hope to learn something here or know somemore friends here:)

just go, i am sure u will meet a few new friends.

Sorry bro leejay and any other friends going to shoot there. I will most likely not be going cos I got some stuff to be done after my morning outing. :cry:

i am going to NP tmr. I will be using Nikon with a big flash bracket. If you see me, do come to say hi.

i am going to NP tmr. I will be using Nikon with a big flash bracket. If you see me, do come to say hi.
You see me with umbrella... ;p :bsmilie:

so how is the event guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.