Soo Kee Fashion Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it ............ I don't think I will be shooting at this event...................... :bsmilie:

thanks for the info.

phoakm said:
It will be an event with high turn up rate for photographers, next to Canon Shutterbud.:bsmilie:

So, expect to see mostly gear from the dark side in this event. Expecting big crowd, I'll give it a miss. :nono: :)

Must chiong two locations.... challenging sia...

nightwolf75 said:
hehe... IMF over this wed, can drop in on carry-four to get one. :bsmilie:

eh... or else just rent a cherry-picker, don? confirm plus chop u wun be blocked by overzealous shooters... :angel:
haha! maybe i should really do mission impossible stunt! :bsmilie:

wah think can forget it..lots of ladders & white lens expected...

renegade150 said:
wah think can forget it..lots of ladders & white lens expected...

:bsmilie:

How sia...must go early and camp.

harrynkl said:
u better dont be there or else kana warning letter:bsmilie:

Ya lol... wait officer issue warning letter ....:bsmilie:

The show was fun, so many suddenly came, I tot nobody goin...

Sigh, now very sleepy, only posted a few shots...enjoy!

G_l_A_M_O_U_R_more_likely___01_by_lxrichbirdsf.jpg

Top_Model_by_lxrichbirdsf.jpg

More in my humble gallery

http://lxrichbirdsf.deviantart.com/gallery/

Paiseh, I'm a noob so pls bear with the quality...

Ya lol... wait officer issue warning letter ....:bsmilie:

I think the organisers should exercise some "crowd control" ......... some of the Photopgraphers et the front ........ like "no government, never see girls before" rush to the front and block the rest of the photogs. :nono:

Please stay off the blue carpetted aisle .......... you want to shoot....... so do the rest of us ........

I think the organisers should exercise some "crowd control" ......... some of the Photopgraphers et the front ........ like "no government, never see girls before" rush to the front and block the rest of the photogs. :nono:

Please stay off the blue carpetted aisle .......... you want to shoot....... so do the rest of us ........

Right!

I kena blocked by both photographers, and ppl watching, until standing on the aisle.

Grin what a crowd of photogs - the site is very challenging to shoot even without the crowd...with the crowd its a case of God help you. With the number of shooter from Vxxxx Cxxxx there taking up what could be the best spots I was see a ruby scrum in action.

Pity great models - also pity when you compare our locals to foreign talent to see the gulf that exists in the training and skills. Its more than just looking good its knowing how to show what you got in the best possible way.

Was passing through not shootin- suspect if had brought out gear may not have shot much since it was a meleee. Chances of getting more than record shots would have been tough.

so difficult to shoot. inexperienced with moving models so many blur pictures.

Dont know why set to iso 400 also so high noise (Canon 20D)

Does the noise looks very bad to you? Sharpness also not good (Should I USM it?) I love the mole on the left side of her body though..hahaha

Really wish there were some security guard or so for photographers control yesterday :sweat:

Saw quite some new face photographers joining to shoot the show yesterday. But some really take it like a personal TFCD or paid shot, even want to direct the models to stand on another stand :(

Also if other people blocking the photographer, that doesn't mean that the photographer should go and join the gang and further blocking other photographers and the model walk way :sweat: Really bring the photographers name sink lower :cry:

Kudo to the models though for maintaining the good smile though out the show.

PICT4184-01copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.