Some eyes for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very beautiful portraits... the eyes are speaking out... :thumbsup:

Thanks so much guys! Appreciated.:lovegrin:

Very impressive shots... mind if I asked whether did you do any PP? I'm always fascinated by photos with high percentage of natural instant captures.

Yes, I did enhance these with my usual PP. The keyword is "enhance" here because I strongly believe that the photo must be good at capture and PP is only to enhance what has been captured.

Dr Teh did it again! The colors is so vivid!

Hahaha, vivid seems to be my trademark now. I have to admit that sometimes it is overdone.

nice capture....those eyes show the children expression even without seeing the whole face....

This is the main reason why I love to shoot children... they have nothing to hide!

:thumbsup:

nice !

:thumbsup:

tungtong2009:cheers:

Your "package" will come to you soon. ;)

Just one...
original.jpg

I like this one. Can see the photographer in her eyes :eek:

this is nice!

proof that this section shouldnt be flooded by XMMs..

ah!!! love the sparkling eyes in #2!

Nice color.

these are beautiful.. I love the flesh tones.

Beautiful picture, i love the eyes and the color and texture of the saffron fabric.
Reminds me of the Afghan Girl.

:)

From the single eye lids gives me an impression she's from some lesser tribe or race in Asia. Eg Tibet, cross border tribes between China and India, or Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Taiwan etc.

From the single eye lids gives me an impression she's from some lesser tribe or race in Asia. Eg Tibet, cross border tribes between China and India, or Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Taiwan etc.

You are quite right - he's a Cambodian boy. Thanks.

These two photos deserve to be labelled 'Portraiture', clearly standing out from the usual skirts mascar'ed and heavily eye shadowed girls we have shot over and over again.

Its not merely a photograph of the person. Its a story about their lives.

Salute.:thumbsup:

These two photos deserve to be labelled 'Portraiture', clearly standing out from the usual skirts mascar'ed and heavily eye shadowed girls we have shot over and over again.

Its not merely a photograph of the person. Its a story about their lives.

Salute.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind words, Benji!

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Brilliant brilliant capture again.

These 2 picture does tells a story which hard to explain. Looking at it, it really touches my heart...really...

very nice. Instant fave!

Status
Not open for further replies.