So the choices i had made...

Status
Not open for further replies.
know wat?
i say we sell the remaining belongings and then we split the money 50-50 :thumbsup:

"may seem strange to you...but who asked you anyway....its my life to wreck my own way." Well if someone answered you this way how would you reply him/her?

now that you hit rock bottom, the only way to go now is up (life's heading for rebound)! so for now cry if you must, but all this will pass.

but it'll take some1 with insights to that person's life to shed light on the path ahead.

now that you hit rock bottom, the only way to go now is up (life's heading for rebound)! so for now cry if you must, but all this will pass.

but it'll take some1 with insights to that person's life to shed light on the path ahead.

heh the FUBAR principle eh? usually doesn't work on people io try to counsel.

heh the FUBAR principle eh? usually doesn't work on people io try to counsel.

is it wads its called?

because sometimes it works better for those who are close to say it? i am not a counsellor by profession. oso becos much more needs to be done illuminating the path ahead- which is to make good. by giving them some options to work on.

for very complicated lifes- break problems up into simpler bits & work on them, yet making sure the solutions do not further undo the loose ends. the commitment to make good has to be very firm from the start, & the will- unshakeable. for some cases, it may take a long time before a positive change in situation can be felt.

the counsellor oso need lots of patience, skills & knowhow to serve as a guide & 'be there' in times of need. to say more i will be over extending my limited capabilities... :sweat:

Nope thats jsut what i call it. yeah its a loooong and very frustrating process.

if its takes too much out of you, betta look for back-up/ external support. some cases can be very draining. over-extend urself at ur own peril.

if its takes too much out of you, betta look for back-up/ external support. some cases can be very draining. over-extend urself at ur own peril.

can be hard to find good backup nowadays. especially when the "patient" refuses professional help.

i think TS don't even bother about this thread anymore. lol

hello again, van van the chainsaw man! (ok i know you're not a man, but just ignore that minor detail for now)

we're hijacking the thread to discuss counselling and psychology ;)

i've only been to the one 2 years ago. oh yeah you were there too. AND I GOT PICTURES LOL.

i was? saw ian a few days ago. he looks as black as ever, just taller. next outing we can be official photogs -_-

i was? saw ian a few days ago. he looks as black as ever, just taller. next outing we can be official photogs -_-

oooh okay! HAHA maybe Ian is in here somewhere....
eh you were. we all went to billy bombers. i wanted to post pictures but i look like **** so forget it :bsmilie:

nooo it's a Morrissey song lol

aiya van, i know. he sounds like he has a friend who's said it though. i have had a friend (ok not friend, i kinda hate this person but yeah) who said it and went all suicidal. not fun. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.