[Snowywolf] - back - a photo a day, when my heart allows - [2015]

Snowywolf

Apr 21, 2007
westeries...
19 Jan 2015, Monday​

15703593803_51aa96743c_c.jpg

:: Live life to the fullest. Laugh, love and play ::​

:: I'm back.. ^^ ::​

Pentax K-5 Exp 1/6 f/2.4 125mm ISO 400 Voigtlander Macro Apo-Lanthar 125mm F2.5 SL​

I've always love tulips and growing flowers instead of receiving them in a bunch or in a vase. So here's the tulips (they'll be pink!) that I've bought in a pot. When I first got them, I couldn't differentiate the buds from the leaves. Now, barely a week from when they were bought, I can see them peeping out today! Yippee! It feels wonderful when you see living things growing well. I guess the warmer winter is also one of the reasons for its healthy growth spurt! Spring will prayfully be here soon! But hope that it'll not be until I've seen another dump of snow from the skies.. pleaseeeeee!!

Last edited:
Reactions: hjbyeo
Subscribed!

Subscribed!

;)Hihi Bro!!! Thanks thanks!! Me too, me too! Subscribed to your thread too! I've not been here for so long that it took me 30 mins to find out how to attach my photo and get everything up. hahaha.. I am so bodoh leh..:bsmilie:

;)Hihi Bro!!! Thanks thanks!! Me too, me too! Subscribed to your thread too! I've not been here for so long that it took me 30 mins to find out how to attach my photo and get everything up. hahaha.. I am so bodoh leh..:bsmilie:

LOL ... Really looking forward to your entries. Thanks for sharing!!

20 Jan 2015, Tuesday​

16144897117_2a0450cd38_c.jpg

:: What makes things memorable is that they are meaningful, significant, colorful.
Joshua Foer

Because of this, it makes our job of capturing these memories even more so important ::​

Pentax K-5 Exp 1/60 f/3.2 125mm ISO 1600 Voigtlander Macro Apo-Lanthar 125mm F2.5 SL​

Great start to 2015.
Keep them coming. :)

21 Jan 2015, Wednesday​

16304973626_a21f649e64_b.jpg

:: I can't forget, but I can pretend..

I remembered the hay days when I was so into just bringing out my camera for a walk and the hours of sitting in front of my macbook just scouring through the photos that I had shot.
I remembered I was really busy with work then, and I had a hard time (or a really good excuse, for not posting or processing the taken pictures)
Now, as I look back, I can say for sure, this is really my hobby!

I didn't forget you, my trusty Pentax camera and my beautiful Voigt 125mm, I was really "lazy" for a long period of time ::​

Pentax K-5 Exp 1/180 f/8 125mm ISO 1600 Voigtlander Macro Apo-Lanthar 125mm F2.5 SL​

22 Jan 2015, Wednesday​

16342220852_489b38d06d_c.jpg

16155508008_f2738ff3c9_c.jpg

:: People deal too much with the negative, with what is wrong.
Why not try and see positive things, to just touch those things and make them bloom?
Nhat Hanh

Because they were about to bloom.. just sharing ::​

Pentax K-5 Exp 1/180 f/2.4 - 2.8 125mm ISO 1600 Voigtlander Macro Apo-Lanthar 125mm F2.5 SL​

Last edited:
Why not try and see positive things, to just touch those things and make them bloom?::

Well said. Quite unfortunately, when you try to hurry through everything, it's easy to get short fused (when things don't go your way) and so the focus on negativity is probably the easier path of the 2. Needs control and practise.

Like the little little nuggets of stories here :) subscribed

Why not try and see positive things, to just touch those things and make them bloom?::

Well said. Quite unfortunately, when you try to hurry through everything, it's easy to get short fused (when things don't go your way) and so the focus on negativity is probably the easier path of the 2. Needs control and practise.

Sighs, right on that. I wonder if that has got something to do with the hectic lifestyle in Singapore. I feel much better here now that I'm away from Singapore for a bit. I think my job drives me nuts at moment, and when I have to work over the weekend, that really makes me mad sometimes. There's no work life balance for most in sg.

Like the little little nuggets of stories here :) subscribed

Hi Keith, thanks for dropping by! I realised that we are both quite alike in the way we do our APAD. hehe..
There's always a story to tell behind every picture that we capture. Subscribed to you too!

Hi Keith, thanks for dropping by! I realised that we are both quite alike in the way we do our APAD. hehe.. There's always a story to tell behind every picture that we capture. Subscribed to you too!

To me a good image tells a story ;) unless its a photo of a beautiful lady lol

23 Jan 2015, Thursday​

8679969257_6c25cb9bef_o.jpg

:: Love is what is left in the relationship after all the selfishness is taken out.
~ Nick Richardson

Twas a beautiful place that he lives in.
The mountains seem to float above the clouds.
The traffic is not congested.
The air is fresh.::​

Samsung S3​

24 Jan 2015, Friday​

16358980252_d19b36dfe9_c.jpg

16359892535_511d0f3ac3_b.jpg

:: Prayer is a strong wall and fortress of the church; it is a goodly Christian weapon.
- Martin Luther

Made a family trip with my own family and my in-laws to Malacca last December.
I am forever thankful to them for making the trip halfway across the world to visit our lovely country and neighbouring countries too.
Counting my blessings every awakening day!::​

Pentax K-5 Exp 1/1250 f/4 50mm ISO 100 PENTAX-FA 50mm F1.4​

Last edited:
23 Jan 2015, Thursday​

8679969257_6c25cb9bef_o.jpg

:: Love is what is left in the relationship after all the selfishness is taken out.
~ Nick Richardson

Twas a beautiful place that he lives in.
The mountains seem to float above the clouds.
The traffic is not congested.
The air is fresh.::​

Samsung S3​

Beautiful location!